Author Topic: Professional Interface  (Read 11005 times)

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
Re: Professional Interface
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 02:45:01 pm »
Hehe, this is fun, and it's a hell of a lot easier to focus on kicking ass without all those meters clogging up the view :d
b&

Offline pengggg!

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 04:55:26 pm »
thumbs up! i like it, at least for training.
as i expected, it was pretty easy to get used to with automatic weapons, and for some reason i did better than expected using the barret, even with scope, but i had a really hard time rugering and deagling this way. you (or at least i) cant predict the accurate point im aiming at, just by looking at the way my dudes holding the rifle. and i dont dare to mention knife throwing...

... Intelligent use of audio and visual cues, combined with the power of critical thinking from the user, should be all you need for a successful game design.

damn, you wrote my thoughts! especially the reloading noises definitely do want to be well known for that.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 08:09:34 pm »
you (or at least i) cant predict the accurate point im aiming at, just by looking at the way my dudes holding the rifle
Protip: Use the position of the player to work out where your crosshair would be.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Meteorisch

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 05:18:27 pm »
lolld
www.idunwantanpage.com
Clicking this increases your IQ oh wait.

Offline Mexer

• Soldier
  • real eyes. realize. real lies.
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 01:11:36 pm »
A jet bar is a must-make.

I agree, this does suit best with realistic but you do need to know your jet level (so for ex. you'll know if you can reach a hill or forget about it, depending on every map's specific fuel quantity it gives you)
Soldat devs and community: We want this game to be successful and have new players and make it popular!

Soldat devs and community: But we want the oldskool graphics and bugs and errors to be left alone! Soldat shall never change!!!

Offline Illuminatus

• Camper
  • ...soldat-freak since 2004...
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 08:52:09 pm »
Stop
No difference between man and mouse - both end up in pussy.