Author Topic: Need help getting the R-mod back. Topic for people who knew the old forums.  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Rhombus

• Major(1)
Hi there...
A lot of you people probably have no idea who I am. I'm Rhombus, and I've started playing Soldat in 2004. After not having played the game for about two years, I just started playing again. The thing is, I started making a mod back in the old days, i think it was 1.2.1. I never finished the mod and published it so people could enjoy it anyway. But since I'm playing Soldat again, I want to get my old mod files and finish this mod.

So please, if you have the files on your computer, PLEASE send them to me (peterofferman(at)gmail(dot)com) or upload them somewhere.

What mod is it?
old topic: http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=29168
maybe this picture helps clear your memory a little:

I know it's a long shot, but I really would love to get my mod back. I really want to finish the damn thing. I want to hear that shotgun sound again. man I loved the shotty sound! please?

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
i remind this, i thought the de+glock were on soldatmods.tk in the deagles section, maybe the whole mod is there aswell, but i'm not shure...

anyway, welcome back [pigtail]

Offline Rhombus

• Major(1)
Yeah I checked that site already, indeed the de+glock are there. the rest of the mod isn't, so I thought I'd try it here.
I'm not really "back" since I never really left. I've been haunting the lounge for the past half decade now :p

Offline [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012

• Soldier
you took weapons?

Offline Rhombus

• Major(1)
excuse me? If you're trying to ask whether or not I stole someone else's work, then no. I didn't. If that's not what you meant, I have no idea what you DO mean...

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
you took weapons?
Most stupid question ever, read whole topic with thinking.
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=29168
Oh and a big confession: they are all shrink-jobs. It's possible to make a shrinkjob look good, but you gotta mod the shrunken picture. That's what I did. I didn't JUST copy paste, I tried to make it look good, so please don't flame me. I'm honest anyhows...
What's more:
I'll translate: I'm probably the first ever to make an FN SCAR in a mod for soldat ^^.