Author Topic: protection of life  (Read 6728 times)

Offline viceroy

• Soldier
Re: protection of life
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 01:39:13 pm »
We already have a bulletproof shield anyway, which rarely gets used.
hoopstar_4_2002: so if you dont mind me askin this, what do you like in women

Viceroy: Organs.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 06:37:34 am »
f11
No it actually started in this thread, the fact that people like you add NOT A DAMN Thing to these topics, just posting "f11" isn't a sensible post.
You just fecked me off to begin with. Post something sensible and Positive topic wise. Posting f11, is just like posting OMG NEWB  or PENIS. It's not helpful It's just STUPID! Wise up.

As for shield idea, it might be good in a TW type sub game mode, someone could block for you while you give cover fire for teammates. But i doubt it will be implemented
I gave my opinion on if this feature should be implemented or not. It was a perfectly legitimate post.
No it wasn't People have been banned for less. Post something productive or feck off. It's simple.
Lol, internets.

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 09:06:04 pm »
f11
No it actually started in this thread, the fact that people like you add NOT A DAMN Thing to these topics, just posting "f11" isn't a sensible post.
You just fecked me off to begin with. Post something sensible and Positive topic wise. Posting f11, is just like posting OMG NEWB  or PENIS. It's not helpful It's just STUPID! Wise up.

As for shield idea, it might be good in a TW type sub game mode, someone could block for you while you give cover fire for teammates. But i doubt it will be implemented
I gave my opinion on if this feature should be implemented or not. It was a perfectly legitimate post.
No it wasn't People have been banned for less. Post something productive or feck off. It's simple.
Hey instead of flaming people, JUST TELL THEM TO POST SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE. God, you act like an asshole...

I believe that is why MM put the bulletproof vest, so something like this won't happen.

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline viceroy

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 09:51:02 pm »
Quote from: viceroy on Yesterday at 01:39:13 PM

I believe that is why MM put the bulletproof vest, so something like this won't happen. 

Precisely.

Quote from: viceroy on October 18, 2007, 09:41:52 pm
f11

Quote from: viceroy on Yesterday at 12:36:38 PM

Sigh. guess you just want to be reported again. Oh well; your loss.

Since other people in this thread have already told you that your actions are not conducive to the environement we want here, i will spare you the mental abuse i would otherwise assault you with.

hoopstar_4_2002: so if you dont mind me askin this, what do you like in women

Viceroy: Organs.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 03:43:39 am »
Quote from: viceroy on Yesterday at 01:39:13 PM

Precisely.

Quote from: viceroy on October 18, 2007, 09:41:52 pm
f11

Quote from: viceroy on Yesterday at 12:36:38 PM

Sigh. guess you just want to be reported again. Oh well; your loss.

Since other people in this thread have already told you that your actions are not conducive to the environement we want here, i will spare you the mental abuse i would otherwise assault you with.

Not other people, You. I have said it to multiple people F11 IS NOT A FREAKING POST. IT IS BASICALLY SPAM. If you post f11/f12 for anything ADD A REASON, If someone has already put a reason, state that someone has already suggested your reason and QUOTE IT!
People posting F11/F12 clog up the forums.

Let's leave it at that. It's been offtopic enough as it is
Lol, internets.

Offline 1221995

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 04:49:53 pm »
Well, i disagree sorry... I just think itd be to... temporary... Hard to explain...

Offline valion

• Soldier
  • you may run, you may hide. but still he comes
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 03:44:51 am »
body armour, flak jacket, bullet proof vest (take your pick of terminology).
this is (sorry but I'm going to be overly negative so feel free to call me a jerk) one of the most unnecessary suggestions ever.
you get a riot shield, you block some shots, it breaks, they then kill you.
you get a riot shield, you get ready to block some shots, someone snipes you, your dead.
you get a riot shield, you block, someone uses explosives, your dead.
also, people choose a secondary so as to be able to have a fallback plan, something to rely on, not get blown up as soon as someone hits it with a ruger.
much easier way is simply to change the appearance of the flak jacket so it looks like a shield, more effective and you get to keep your secondary.
Your signature is too big, please read the rules. Keep it under 4 lines of text.