Author Topic: Soldat unbanning  (Read 1599 times)

Offline mostdreaded

• Major(1)
Soldat unbanning
« on: March 13, 2008, 06:57:55 am »
Alrite I found out that i have a static ip adress. When i called comcast they said their is no way to change it. I am using a router. I am sure they are hiding something and people are so stupid when i speak to them. Anyone knows how to change static ip adresses? Again, i am tired of lame vote kicks and admin bans and don't tell me that vote kicks last for 15 minutes because i couldn't servers for about weeks. So i really need help, thanks...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 04:16:08 pm by mostdreaded »

Offline Kerrazyeye

• Soldier
Re: Soldat unbanning
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:47:57 am »
Depends on the connection, but Ive done
open cmd prompt
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

theres other ways....

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 07:48:39 am »
So you're asking for a way to unban yourself around the given servers admin? So what if you get banned for hacks? Any hacker will just be able to unban himself again.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 07:53:46 am »
Threadstarter reported for asking for ways to unban himself from servers, which is illegal.

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 08:31:42 am »
Bans trough vote kicks doesent last long, and if an admin "lame bans" you then you are clearly playing on the wrong server. If you have a dynamic IP it will change by itself inevitably, but if you have a static IP you might be more careful with how you behave online.

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline mostdreaded

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 03:49:40 pm »
ok Guys i am not a hacker or any kind of person like that! Its just i get sick of vote kicks or lame bans. So physcho fanks for commenting, can you tell me whats the difference between dynamic ip and static ip? And how can i find out which one i have? And everyone i said i had broad band connection! With router, comcast high speed interenet. My ip config/release thing doesn't work so what kind do i have dynymic or static ip?

Offline Eclipse

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 03:56:22 pm »
ok Guys i am not a hacker or any kind of person like that! Its just i get sick of vote kicks or lame bans. So physcho fanks for commenting, can you tell me whats the difference between dynamic ip and static ip? And how can i find out which one i have? And everyone i said i had broad band connection! With router, comcast high speed interenet. My ip config/release thing doesn't work so what kind do i have dynymic or static ip?

I know how to change on of them. Im not saying though.

Ask, stupid questions, Get stupid Answers

The Answer is:

Its An Anser :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 03:59:55 pm by Eclipse »
All teh Piezors Shall beh Minezors!

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 04:09:30 pm »
Dynapic IP is an IP that changest every now and then... static IP on the other side is and IP that stays the same all time.
Text goes here...

Offline CanadianCheese

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 04:14:25 pm »
Dynapic IP is an IP that changest every now and then... static IP on the other side is and IP that stays the same all time.

"Static" IP's can Change, Mine changed at random a couple times but I have had the same IP for over a year once.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 05:21:00 pm »
ok Guys i am not a hacker or any kind of person like that! Its just i get sick of vote kicks or lame bans.

Oh, don't worry about STM. He's just typing to keep himself awake. but surely you see the issue here, don't you? people can't just go around unbanning themselfs at will.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 02:45:56 am »
I've read somewhere that Soldat only bans you for a maximum of 30 days. Just wait the month out, I guess...

EDIT: 500th post! woot!
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 03:28:00 am »
You could make a script that bans forever...
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs