Author Topic: A (bad) scenario  (Read 695 times)

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
A (bad) scenario
« on: March 17, 2008, 10:03:49 pm »
YOURE IN A ROOM AND THERES NO WINDOWS OR DOORS AND THERES POISONOUS MEAT ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND YOU HAVE A BICYCLE. YOU ARE WEARING NOTHING EXCEPT AN UNLIMITED OXYGEN SUPPLY TANK WITH BREATHE MASK THINGY

What do you do?
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline poopdogg

• Camper
  • Graffiti 4 ever
Re: A (bad) scenario
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 10:07:22 pm »
ill ride my bike and rove around ...... and dive into the piosonous MEAT!! scuba diving!!...weeeeeeeeeee

(Sorry if I am unintelligent, since the knowledge I have only comes from a school text book...)

Offline Jewface

• Major(1)
  • From Chile!!cool
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 10:08:39 pm »
Well, since oxygen is so volatile, i'd put my oxygen tank in one corner of the room, cover it with the poisonous food so that its methane and poisonous acid would eat through the tank's surfaces, reacting with the tank's iron, which would create energy enough to light a spark inside of it, causing an explosion strong enough to tear down the wall. After that i just clear my way and head out with my bicycle.

It's not too hard when you think of it.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 10:11:47 pm »
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE ROOM IS UNDERWATER AND YOU JUST DROWNED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline poopdogg

• Camper
  • Graffiti 4 ever
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 10:13:13 pm »
ill ride my bike and rove around ...... and dive into the piosonous MEAT!! scuba diving!!...weeeeeeeeeee

:-\

(Sorry if I am unintelligent, since the knowledge I have only comes from a school text book...)

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 10:37:00 pm »
Put my penis into the wall. 

A great way to solve most problems.
@ii

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 10:46:42 pm »
Well, in this kind of situation, I'd instantly realize that there isn't any chance of survival and just do:
/brutalkill
There are other worlds than these

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 11:07:19 pm »
Well, seeing as I've already drowned, I can work my way up the hierarchy in heaven and smite the infamous atheist for this kind of felony to intelligence.