Author Topic: AlienDroidz (need help)  (Read 1507 times)

Offline ANdro!d

• Camper
  • My ingame name is: t0XsiCk SprAyER
AlienDroidz (need help)
« on: July 19, 2006, 08:47:06 am »
hi folks as I told'ya before I´m working on a mod called aliendroidz, with guys half aliens, half machines. The problem is that I need someone 2 make me the interface and the gosteks, thats always the difficult part !!!
Check the fucking rules on sigs.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
Re: AlienDroidz (need help)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 01:10:47 pm »
That's the main part of a mod.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Vltava

• Camper
  • Mr Avocado
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 03:13:33 pm »
No one is going to do it for you. Why would anyone make the most difficult and critical part of a mod so that you can post it as your own? If he/she/they did that much, he/she/they should receive most, if not all, the credit.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 03:52:17 pm »
hi folks as I told'ya before I´m working on a mod called aliendroidz, with guys half aliens, half machines. The problem is that I need someone 2 make me the interface and the gosteks, thats always the difficult part !!!

You suck.

Offline Deadeye Rob

• Camper
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 11:11:13 am »

You suck.

;D

Offline Anubis

• Camper
  • The End is Near
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 12:15:50 pm »
:-X :P ::) ;D :D people these days..............anyway just try doin them yourself, if u never try u'll never learn............thats how all of us started....if you don't know where to start then look at the help topics

Offline Evil-Ville

• Major
  • Rerhüfmruts
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 10:29:49 am »
Locked for common sense.
>:3