Author Topic: Automatic screenshots  (Read 4975 times)

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
Re: Automatic screenshots
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 02:47:18 pm »
It's working! Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Date Posted: 26 March 2008, 15:50:18
Err... I have another problem...

If I record an online match in a map that I don't have downloaded, I can't play the demo! Is there a map pack that has all the most played maps in it? I need all the most popular maps or I can't view the demos! Help!

...If you don't have the map, you can't very well make a demo of you playing on it, can you?
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Eclipse

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 03:23:01 pm »
Id only use this if it ever came out if the perimeters were for a certain range etc. That way i can find out my average range of my kills.
All teh Piezors Shall beh Minezors!

Offline amb2010

• Camper
  • Fear the dot ...
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 05:24:52 pm »
Mcwierdo......What he is saying is if you don't have the map to play the demo than how did you record in the first place? Also just use the search function and search for the name of the map...

It's always like that... If they don't need it then they don't agree... same with more moding abilities. Some people who never ever wondered what the modding is just spam with F11 cause the idea would allow to make better mods that would be played online.

By people that wont need/use it going F11 it is helping the game developers. If 20 people comment and only 3 say F12 that they'd use it, that basically says "Hey this would be useless to code barely anyone would use it" So saying F11 I wouldn't use it in some way, is a little helpful
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 05:33:40 pm by amb2010 »
And as the lyrics go in the United State's national anthem: "America, f**k YEAH!".

Offline amb2010

• Camper
  • Fear the dot ...
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 04:50:19 pm »
I play them online! It downloads the map temporarily, I record like a thing possessed, the game ends and the map is deleted(I hope you know what temporarily means), I try to play the demo, hoping to catch that moment when I sawed that guys nuts off... When THIS! When THIS HAPPENS!!!

Uh when you play online it downloads the map permanently Make sure the name of the demo you want to play is actually Demo

Also as far as i know there is no setting to delete the maps...after you play one...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:54:09 pm by amb2010 »
And as the lyrics go in the United State's national anthem: "America, f**k YEAH!".

Offline 00k

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 01:37:37 pm »
It would be awesome if you could set the game to automaticaly take screenshots everytime you kill someone, get killed by someone, kill yourself, capture a flag, return a flag, shoot or blow up bodies... I could go on! Maybe even set the game to take 5 or 10 screenshot at a time!!! I've had a alot of kills and deaths that I would have liked to share!

Please consider this! Thanks! You guys rock!

There are third-party apps that can do this for you. I've had good luck with AutoScreen. :)

Offline Eclipse

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 05:06:59 pm »
Fraps is better i reckon.
All teh Piezors Shall beh Minezors!