Author Topic: Soldat Query Script, install, help me plz  (Read 907 times)

Offline Phantomas

• Major(1)
Soldat Query Script, install, help me plz
« on: March 23, 2008, 01:12:23 am »
Hi, i would want that in statistics ZitroStats the quantity of players playing the given moment, a map, time, etc. Ok showed, I download ZitroStats-Query-v0.01, and read Readme.txt:

INSTALLATION:
Step 1. Place the query.php and AjaxRequest.js file in your ZitroStats dir. - Ok, i place the query.php and AjaxRequest.js files in ZitroStats dir. (http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5866/23996250ix5.jpg)

Step 2. Dowload/extract Qstat to your harddrive. Remember the full path! - @_@, Qstat? As I have understood it the program, ok i download qstat-2.11-win32 and place in soldatserver dir.

Step 3. Edit your query.php file and make sure the $qstatPath setting is correct.
Also check the other settings, and again make sure everything is set correctly. - Ok, i edit query.php (in ZitroStats dir). See: $qstatPath = "d:\games\qstat\qstat.exe"; // full path to Qstat.

Step 4. Go to your Zitro-Stats page and login to the administration page, then go to the Servers section.
Place the following htmlcode in your server info field: (CODE) - Ok, go to ZitroStats, Admin panel, Servers, My server and copy to Info (HTML allowed) this code:

Code: [Select]
<script src="AjaxRequest.js"></script>
  <div id="server1"></div>
  <script>
  <!--
  AjaxRequest.get(
  {
  'url':'query.php?adr=localhost:23073'
  ,'onSuccess':function(req){ document.getElementById('server1').innerHTML = req.responseText; }
  ,'onError':function(req){ document.getElementById('server1').innerHTML = 'Could not load the query script.<br /><a href="'+req.url+'" target="_blank">'+req.url+'</a><br />Make sure you placed the script in the right folder.'; }
    }
  );
  -->
  </script>

Ok, go to http://mysite.com/zitrostats/ - and i see text Server seems to be offline. Why?
Help me please...  :-\