Author Topic: Drugs & Soldat don't mix  (Read 4866 times)

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
Re: Drugs & Soldat don't mix
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 05:00:40 pm »
Relax fraccy-fan. Fracs is nothing short of essential for keeping that side of the globe thats interested in Soldat alive. I just think Chibi is bat shit crazy, s'all.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline Coconutmilk

• Major
  • \m/>.<\m/ Rock on!!!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 05:33:11 pm »
Salute the hypocrite.
Huzzah!!!!!!

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 06:32:16 pm »
†, you post the vast majority of the dumb shit I end up reading on these forums. That's quite the feat.

Wait..... You mean, people actually still visit that site?

Every decent player in a semi decent NA clan still visits that site.

Methinks hes a loyal Fracs user. 

I admit the theme of Fracs is a bit emo realy emo.  The Soldat Forums are easier to read and look cleaner.

Aside from the emo part I have to call bullshit on that.
[fist] Black Powa

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 07:19:14 pm »
†, you post the vast majority of the dumb bollocks I end up reading on these forums. That's quite the feat.
Do I know you?
@ii

Offline Poop

• Camper
    • SCTFL
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2008, 07:34:39 pm »
Why the feck dont u just stfu...

Fracs homepage is cool. Quite fecking better than Soldat page.

Since theres just fecktard in here, u guys should slit ur fecking wrists, u all slags.

The fractured forum memberbase consists mostly of older or dedicated players: some of them are admins of leagues, others organise their own tournaments. They have a whole section devoted to teaching newbies gameplay tricks and whatnot, and they provide a clear gateway to the world of IRC. The retard percentage there is smaller than over here, because the morons get hated out pretty fast ( albeit Chibi tends to jump up and defend the weakest links from time to time ).

Who cares about publics? The servers are filled with people that make tehsnipa look smart.
Wow... just like someone like you to just jump to public servers... I didn't say anything about public or private servers. Go join yet another alienated and recycled clan; then tell yourself you matter.

t, you seem to be one of those people that don't even play the game anymore, but instead just spend a good portion of their time trolling the forums. Ill keep it simple, nobody gives a feck if you have a life-long grudge against the clan-scene, but implying it does not matter? You must be slightly retarded.

A. About 70% of clanplayers are registered in soldat, maybe, and maybe, 15% of pub players are registered.
B. Again estimating, about 25% of all total servers are run by clans or people associated to clans.
C. The total clan community consists of well over 100 clans, and well over 1000 players. These are also generally the most active soldat players, once again estimating, I would say clanplayers constitute 20% of soldat's playing time.

Maybe more than slightly retarded. Keep kidding yourself that the clan scene does not matter. Let me tell you a secret, the IRC clan community is larger than the soldat forums community. I'm curious though, why do you bicker so much? Did you get rejected by a clan or something? Im sure if you try again, you can make it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:36:45 pm by Poop »
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstien

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2008, 07:42:56 pm »
I still play, I used to be in clans, I could probably get back into the scene if I wished.. Like I said before about why I talk down about them. Balance.
@ii

Offline Veritas

• Camper
  • Waco
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2008, 09:23:17 pm »
It is pretty emo, but I am pretty sure Chibi wanted it to be like that. It is really quite a cool flash.

The bashing by † and EnEsCe is as laughable as it ever is.
†, your ability to somehow maintain the belief that these forums are somehow a bastion of intelligence when compared to fracs would be a lot more surprising if you didn't have a cross as a name. Since its a bit subtle: thats bashing on your intelligence and religious beliefs at the same time. Just wanted to be clear on how exactly I am insulting you.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2008, 10:12:03 pm »
†, you post the vast majority of the dumb bollocks I end up reading on these forums. That's quite the feat.
Do I know you?

We've never had a personal conversation, no. Now whether or not you've heard of me I don't know, it's not really relevant either as I don't need to know someone here to read what they type.
[fist] Black Powa

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2008, 11:00:08 pm »
It is pretty emo, but I am pretty sure Chibi wanted it to be like that. It is really quite a cool flash.

†, your ability to somehow maintain the belief that these forums are somehow a bastion of intelligence when compared to fracs would be a lot more surprising if you didn't have a cross as a name. Since its a bit subtle: thats bashing on your intelligence and religious beliefs at the same time. Just wanted to be clear on how exactly I am insulting you.
Oh wow... its a good thing I actually never said the people in these forums are smart. I just said the people in fracs are worse. Maybe if you weren't so ignorant you could have actually realized that. I could go on about religion and toss in some irony but I realize you are just trying to look cool.

Do I know you?

We've never had a personal conversation, no. Now whether or not you've heard of me I don't know, it's not really relevant either as I don't need to know someone here to read what they type.
I figured the "Why should I care what you think?" was implied.  Maybe I should dumb my posts down for you.
@ii

Offline amb2010

• Camper
  • Fear the dot ...
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 11:51:28 pm »
Well I guess another topic some how escaped the fisting zone -_- Anyways its Chibi's site if he wants it to look emo-ish then let him make it look emo-ish, it doesnt require anyone to come here and make fun of him.
And as the lyrics go in the United State's national anthem: "America, f**k YEAH!".

Offline Nems

• Major(1)
  • The anti-myth rhythm rock shocker.
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 12:26:34 am »
Are you fucking kidding me? This is probably the most childish thread I've read in a while. Who the fuck cares what his homepage looks like? It's his website and he can do whatever he wishes with it.

"LULZ HIS HOMEPAGES IS BADZ I THINK WE SHOULD MAKE A POST TO POINT OUT HOW FUCKING COOL I AM"

Right now I'm browsing through Fracs forums and I don't see one post made by Chibi saying "LULZ SOLDATFORUMS LOOKS BADZ"

Grow the fuck up.
poop

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 01:06:50 am »
This is exactly why I check the forums. No matter what forum you go to, you find entertaining threads like this that you know will go wrong. Then, people just argue and go off-topic with clan scenes or whose forum is better or who tries to sound smart to boost their ego.

To Stay on topic with Chakra:
I kinda like the flash. Not worth seeing more than once, but it was cool how he did it.

To Stay on topic with the title:
Drugs and Soldat really go together. Quite enjoyable.

Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 08:31:13 am »
I figured the "Why should I care what you think?" was implied.  Maybe I should dumb my posts down for you.

Once again you cared enough to reply.

Oh wow... its a good thing I actually never said the people in these forums are smart. I just said the people in fracs are worse. Maybe if you weren't so ignorant you could have actually realized that. I could go on about religion and toss in some irony but I realize you are just trying to look cool.

You implied it. LOLOLOL. No but really, please do go on about religion. And while you're at it throw in some irony.
[fist] Black Powa

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2008, 09:34:14 am »

Once again you cared enough to reply.

You implied it. LOLOLOL. No but really, please do go on about religion. And while you're at it throw in some irony.

Good Lord you are stupid. Nothing could be implied in the original post that these forums are a beacon of intelligence. And no I am not dumb enough to get in a religious debate with two retards trying to push buttons.
@ii

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2008, 09:50:47 am »
Mind if I just go ahead and lock this? If you want a duke it out, take it to the fisting zone.