http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=9616.0

EDIT:

I demand "original creatorship" for:
-climbmaps
-CS R/S
-Hexer
-MiracleMod
-Hoverrace
-Classic & Domination Trenchwars (tw_moats = first TW map, though inspired by Boxo's ctf_Complex9)
-Aimmaps

:P

[/sniffy post]

Toumaz:

--- Quote from: DorkeyDear on March 31, 2008, 09:12:09 pm ---Thoumaz's (scripted)

--- End quote ---
* Toumaz points to nickname >:|
And yeah, nice list. Add links for every mode and you're all set.

DorkeyDear:

--- Quote from: JFK on April 01, 2008, 05:45:56 am ---Nice of you to put in 'Saw&Law' and 'Styrs 'n Socoms'. But im not sure if you'd call that 'subgames', they're just games with a lot of weapons disables (although im not sure bout Styr's 'n Socoms btw, just sounds that way)
--- End quote ---
Your right. I'll take em off. For "Styr's 'n Socoms", I was thinking and am not 100% sure if it should be taken off, sense its a WM, with only 2 weapons, and its like a sub-gamemode on the maps that multi-mode has it for.. I'll just take it off sense any of those can be played on custom maps and be called a sub-gamemode.

BombSki:
well in that case, hoverrace/sawrace/flying socomz/duckhunt/law catch/dodgeball/trenchwars arent really subgamemodes either.. just a wmod with custom maps. ;)
nice list though, itd be cool if u can add the additional info like prefix and such

DorkeyDear:

--- Quote from: BombSki on April 01, 2008, 03:02:27 pm ---well in that case, hoverrace/sawrace/flying socomz/duckhunt/law catch/dodgeball/trenchwars arent really subgamemodes either.. just a wmod with custom maps. ;)
nice list though, itd be cool if u can add the additional info like prefix and such
--- End quote ---
true, i guess its kind of hard to decide if its a sub-gamemode or just something small...
and I'm working on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version