Author Topic: .·´¯`·Deadly Arsenal 2·´¯`·.  (Read 71150 times)

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
Re: .·´¯`·Deadly Arsenal 2·´¯`·.
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2008, 10:52:26 am »
As Val should have a browner handle instead of grey/black
and the clip is somewhat purple looking...

AK needs green instead of black grip.

pistols could be a bit bigger, so it's easyer to tell them apart etc..

Offline sincros

• Major(1)
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2008, 02:00:18 pm »
nice Dairy ;)

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2008, 03:21:49 pm »
I saw it also Dairy.
Try to contact them

The weapons are great Val is really nice but i think that the mag is a bit brown. (ingame)

Val is the AS10-e ? Because I'm confused now. :P

As Val should have a browner handle instead of grey/black
and the clip is somewhat purple looking...

AK needs green instead of black grip.

pistols could be a bit bigger, so it's easyer to tell them apart etc..

Same here, I have no idea what Val is. :D

Green ? But look at the picture of Stalker weapons. Is it green ? If yes I'm sorry my monitor is crappy. :P ...oh and, what grip means.

Well, the pistols are somewhat tiny. But when I compare them I have no idea why but they fit to me as they should be small in comparsion to other weapons, like when I look on the thing where you're holding the weapon. Those have same size. Don't know how to explain better.

nice Dairy ;)

You're welcome, are you going to use it ? ...should I finish it then ?

TOPIC:
Alright, my internet connection was broken so I used some time on modding and I've made two more weapons for the Stalker mod. DE and RPG7.
Enjoy.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2008, 03:44:24 pm »
Well in the pic that i gave you they are not green, but ingame they are. I don't think that it's a very important thing.

AS Val: http://world.guns.ru/assault/as10-e.htm
But as i said in Stalker is a bit different, TBDM is right.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2008, 03:53:59 pm »
if you want them to look like stalker, you need to name them as in stalker and not the real life names. (stalker ones are different, to avoid paying stuff or something)

also, look for screenshoits of stalker to see how thy look like, these are not how thy actually are ingame (maybe in clear sky, don't know, i'm talking about Shadow Of Chernobyl)

this site has all the guns and info about stalker shadow of chernobyl you need. ingame shots,all weapons/ammunation/names/armor/.....everything.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 04:02:09 pm by TBDM »

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2008, 03:59:44 pm »
No they are not like those ones in clear sky, not all. For example there should be a sawnoff shotgun instead of one there.

The weapons are the same in SoC

Great site btw

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2008, 04:07:00 pm »
also, if you want sounds, go to fpsbanana search for skinports from stalker to CS or CS:S and download them, thy include the sounds from the game itself and fit soldat perfectly.

here are some for CS:S that you can snoop around.

(i made a Shadow of chernobyl mod for soldat a time ago and did it like that and worked fine, got the real feel then instead of using real life sounds or from another game to bad i lost it when i needed to reboot my whole pc :-[)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 04:09:48 pm by TBDM »

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2008, 05:15:23 pm »
Well in the pic that i gave you they are not green, but ingame they are. I don't think that it's a very important thing.

AS Val: http://world.guns.ru/assault/as10-e.htm
But as i said in Stalker is a bit different, TBDM is right.

Oh that one. Okay guys, this one I made is for one guy who suggested it. I told him that wouldn't be a problem because one is going to be in my mod for Stalker. But this one I made isn't for Stalker. I'll make brand new one to be similar to the one from Stalker. ;) Thank you guys for your interests and all your help. Shadow of Chernobil...is there any other Stalker ? If yes, does it got more weapons ?

Thanks for those links as well, I need support like this. I appreciate that.

EDIT: Whoa, there's even a Saw-off shotgun ! Yeah ]:->

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2008, 12:53:00 am »

All it needs is some more texturing, but you don't have to, I like it as it is :D

Ill make the rest of it by myself, for myself ;P  but you can continue if you want. I'll dl if you could do sounds and in-game

cheers

Player since late 2007

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2008, 07:58:40 am »
That's cool. I'm glad you like it. Feel free to change it however you want. I've no idea where to find the sounds. I'll ask Espadon.

TOPIC:
Alright, another weapon for Stalker done. Dragunov

Enjoy.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2008, 07:59:40 am »
Yeah there is a sawn-off, and it's great, hehe.

There are 2 Stalker: Shadow Of Chernobyl (First one) and Clear Sky (Prequel) I have both, and there are the same weapons, but they are changed a bit i think.

The website that TBDM gave is really interesting, you should use that one

EDIT: Great Dragunov

Offline sincros

• Major(1)
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2008, 11:50:08 am »
Yes, please.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2008, 12:52:15 pm »
Yeah there is a sawn-off, and it's great, hehe.

There are 2 Stalker: Shadow Of Chernobyl (First one) and Clear Sky (Prequel) I have both, and there are the same weapons, but they are changed a bit i think.

The website that TBDM gave is really interesting, you should use that one

EDIT: Great Dragunov

the dragunov from stalker does not has wood, it has a darkgrey/greenish synthetic texture, but it still looks sweet.

the AK-74 has a greener synthetic grip.

Shadow of Chernobyl doesn't have a RPK. clear sky does.
sawn-off would be good for desert eagly, since it has 2shots. (but in stalker thy arent fired at the same time,1klick,1shot)

there are also upgrades for other weapons (noisless voiper for instance) it's just the MP5 with a added silencer, would be cool if you could make it so that people could shoose to use it like that and stuff. (some guns with silencers/grenade launcher/scope ) would make it pretty EPIC imo.

i'm really bummed now that i don't have my mod anymore, maybe could have saved you lots of time with weapon/explosion sounds since i had those already. :'/

also, that LR300 looks sweet, if you have the complete files of it (ingame gfx and all) would you pleace upload it cause ive been waiting for one of those for years<3

Anyway, some update for the Stalker mod. I've got 12 weapons already. But I have idea what should I use for minigun or chainsaw. -Sky- any ideas ?

Minigun: RPK from stalker clear sky
Chainsaw: Bolt. (it's not a weapon ingame, but you can use it to throw it into anomalies and set them off so you can pass. only thing i can think of atm
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 01:19:49 pm by TBDM »

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2008, 01:46:41 pm »
I think that is better for the Steyr... but there is a upgrade that makes is more accurate and with less RPM.
How i could forget the bolt, lol.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2008, 02:03:41 pm »
also, this is somewhat what i would suggest for basic weapons (stalkernames)

1 2x Black Kite or Sawn-off Double-barrel
2 Viper5 or Tunder S14
3 AKM-74/2 or Obokan or AKM-74/2u
4 LR-300 or SGI 5k
5 Chaser 13 or SPSA14
6 Vintar BC or TOZ 34 Hunting Rifle (clear sky)
7 Bulldog 6
8 Gauss Gun or Sniper Rifle SVDm2
9 FT 200M or GP 37
0 RPK (clear sky)

1 PMm or PB1S(noiseless pistol)
2 KNIFE
3 Bolt?   ???
4 RPG7u

look on the site i gave you to see what weapons thy are:)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2008, 02:27:14 pm »
Maybe Bolt could be knife, because you can thow it, and people uses knife to throw it.

There is SVU that could be on sniper slot.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2008, 02:54:35 pm »
but there also is a GUASS rifle, wish is more like the barrett (1shot kill) and some snipers are not. the SVU is weaker then the dragunov. (and dragunov looks cooler 8-) )

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2008, 03:02:06 pm »
Hahahha. Well just let people say what they think, and it's Dairy's mod, maybe he don't wants to add a configuration (that would be great) and I'm not suggesting anything... not really...

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2008, 03:46:48 pm »
Whoa guys. Calm down. ;) ...just joking. I'm really glad of your attention, suggestions and help.

Let's see, I've got some problems with the sounds but I hope (and I trust him) he could fix it.

I'm wondering that I finished so many weapons. Because usually I make just interfaces and after that something else. But now I've got sounds ,interfaces and some weapons-gfx.

I tryed to change some things about those weapons TBDM but from the pictures they are different on one picture the Dragunov got wood and on the second there's plastic. So I'll make both versions for sure. Same with the AK. Ah, and for the MP5, there will be silenced mod as well. But It's just me or there is MP5 and HK53A3 ? Or I'm just so blind.

Ok then, Val will be Steyr. I'm really in shock that you two was so fast to reply in few seconds because about one minute I deleted the post.

Yes, please.

Ok. Your weapon is ready. It's added in attachments so just click and download. Enjoy. ^^.

TBDM - About the LR300 - I'll give it to you, but I need some help with it. It's attached. But the weapons-gfx are buggy. I think it's because the weapon is too fat . If not, I have no idea. The sounds are buggy as well, -Sky- is working on it (as I  hope :D ) so I'll send them to you as fast as possible. It's not a big deal, just change the format of the sounds which I can't do because I have no idea how to do it. I have no program for something like that.
Well, about the weapons-gfx I don't know where is the problem, some weapons are doing the same bug as here. When you look to left with your soldier the weapon got normal possition. But when you look on right the weapon falls one pixel down. If you know how to fix it please tell me, or if anybody knows how to repair it.

Enjoy.

Oh and thank you guys for your attention again. With people like this we can make it really fast. Oh, with the sounds if anybody of you two got all sounds like death sound or explosions. Send me. Thanks a lot. :)

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2008, 04:07:16 pm »
akm doesnt look so good with the green, i would go with the other one for that =)
also, there only us a mp5 and some variations of it (with silencer, faster bullets)

and maybe move the lr a bit upwards? i'll see if i could find the problem (not that that i'm a real modder, but who knows)
and, yeah, i have no life and bored as hell that's why the reply was so fast [pigtail]