Author Topic: How to beat me in Trenchwar  (Read 12709 times)

Offline Commander Kitsune

• Soldier
  • Kits
Re: How to beat me in Trenchwar
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 06:55:28 am »
Aiming in TW isn't the hardest thing to do. The linear map style helps you judging shots and stuff. Start making some off screen, non-luck shots. The real challenge to aiming in TW is avoiding spray and other snipers, but even then. Half the time the other snipers can't shoot at all.

Rushing in TW is basically saying for your team "Ok I'll take out a few guys, then you go in and clean up". Thats not really considered a skill.

And you rely waaaay too much on the other person using the Barrett or semi autos.

Offline Peu

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 11:32:20 am »
Aiming in TW isn't the hardest thing to do. The linear map style helps you judging shots and stuff. Start making some off screen, non-luck shots. The real challenge to aiming in TW is avoiding spray and other snipers, but even then. Half the time the other snipers can't shoot at all.

Rushing in TW is basically saying for your team "Ok I'll take out a few guys, then you go in and clean up". Thats not really considered a skill.

And you rely waaaay too much on the other person using the Barrett or semi autos.

...As I said, my post has nothing really to do with aiming, or the difficulty of rushing for that matter. But, if what what you say is all you do when you rush, then I guess it really isn't a skill.

I don't rely on anyone using anything. I selected those tricks to talk about, because it's what mostly happens. I think you'll agree that TW has a whole lot of snipers? They're the people I most like to kill, because if they're good, it's hard to move in, and that's when it's fun. How could my post possibly even cover the whole of what happens in Trenchwar? No, I selected certain aspects, and talked about those.

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 11:54:15 am »
As a sniper, I can say, there are some maps I love, and some I hate. Every good map has a chosen few vantage points from which I can absolutely shut down the opposing team. One well-placed sniper can make or break a game, just as much as a good runner. Besides, mowing them down as they run up is just too much damn fun. Give me a Ruger and a Barrett, and I'm one major pain in your arse.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Gortaak

• Camper
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 12:14:48 pm »
Trenchwar is so boring. I only play it to get a change of pace from fast action to slow nothing. But then I get bored of creeping around and Ill just rush super fast with my deagles and nade spam the piss out of people. Apparently TW people have never seen someone that rushes and kind of FREAK OUT and just stand still.

Morale of the story: Rush TW players, they dont know how to defeat rush's and nade spam. WIN!
Image removed, please read the forum rules. <--- wee i dont care
 -Grishnak -Insurgent -Atrophy

.:*DETH*:.

Offline Peu

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 01:35:25 pm »
Trenchwar is so boring. I only play it to get a change of pace from fast action to slow nothing. But then I get bored of creeping around and Ill just rush super fast with my deagles and nade spam the piss out of people. Apparently TW people have never seen someone that rushes and kind of FREAK OUT and just stand still.

Morale of the story: Rush TW players, they dont know how to defeat rush's and nade spam. WIN!

actually, people rush constantly in TW. I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Offline TheV

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 01:36:18 pm »
Obviously you have never played trenchwars... or atleast with anyone that is good...

If you rush at Peu with deagles, you will die...

Rushing is not just running in to the enemy, no that is what an idiot does.

Rushing is moving towards the enemy in a way were you can over take them and move your team up.

A good rusher, rushist which ever... keeps his self alive while removing the enemy from the bunker and or hold and get his team into a better position.

So If you just rush full speed into the enemy, chances are your going to die... alot.

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 03:25:43 pm »
How to be incredibly arrogant on soldatforums:

answer----------->Now, a bit about me:
A. I'm fast
B. I rush
C. I'm patient
D. I can counter your spray
E. I learn your tricks almost instantly, even if I don't react to them.
thats the way of been the biggest Fecker ever o and arrogant

Date Posted: April 03, 2008, 04:19:48 pm
and plz can someone RAP# this son of a Slu/ plz OWNHIM SO BAD FOR ME!!! own this guys  FOR GREAT  JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
redemption for the redemtion...cause I&#039;I&#039;ma Fallen Angel.
do u have what it take to be a fallen angel??

Offline Eclipse

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 03:36:30 pm »
What the feck makes you so sure your good? I could take you. Everyone in BLAK could take you. Arrogant much?
feck off IQ, he imo is way way better then you, and has way more respect in TW.
And who has more respect globally? And IQ did have more respect in TW at once point at one stage.
All teh Piezors Shall beh Minezors!

Offline Gortaak

• Camper
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 08:35:20 pm »
No, actually rushing is moving as fast as you can to keep pressure on someone. And no, I dont play TW, its lame, stupid and boring. Interesting at times, but mostly boring. And I dont care who this guy is, I would rush him, and nade spam him. Wins every time.

Quit TW, play normal mode.
Image removed, please read the forum rules. <--- wee i dont care
 -Grishnak -Insurgent -Atrophy

.:*DETH*:.

Offline Peu

• Soldier
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 08:55:37 pm »
How to be incredibly arrogant on soldatforums:

answer----------->Now, a bit about me:
A. I'm fast
B. I rush
C. I'm patient
D. I can counter your spray
E. I learn your tricks almost instantly, even if I don't react to them.
thats the way of been the biggest Fecker ever o and arrogant

Date Posted: April 03, 2008, 04:19:48 pm
and plz can someone RAP# this son of a Slu/ plz OWNHIM SO BAD FOR ME!!! own this guys  FOR GREAT  JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, if you're right, you're right. But if you want, I can defend every one of those points empirically. Now, how's this: Do you lack all of those traits?

Actually, this whole thing is weak. I didn't post this for people who know how to play well, I don't care about your statures, or your clans, and much less the respect of people who consider respect an asset. I don't care who knows you and who doesn't. None of you need to agree, or care about any damn thing in this thread and you're probably better off for it.

Arrogance? Here is the only arrogance you're getting out of me: Do you REALLY think I need YOU people to validate whatever skill I may or may not have? Nope, so, goodbye.

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 10:28:46 am »

i agree with u gortak,and for u peu look kido if u wanna have a Real game  with  rly good players start playing standar Ctf in gathers THAT THE REAL DEAL dude, tw is just borin interesnting sometimes but is boring all the time just mp me man cause i rly want to play with ya to see if ur the god that u think u are.

Date Posted: April 04, 2008, 11:25:57 am
No, actually rushing is moving as fast as you can to keep pressure on someone. And no, I dont play TW, its lame, stupid and boring. Interesting at times, but mostly boring. And I dont care who this guy is, I would rush him, and nade spam him. Wins every time.

OH and that too

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 12:17:18 pm »
tw is indeed borin interesnting
Banned

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 08:17:17 pm »

i agree with u gortak,and for u peu look kido if u wanna have a Real game with rly good players start playing standar Ctf in gathers THAT THE REAL DEAL dude, tw is just borin interesnting sometimes but is boring all the time just mp me man cause i rly want to play with ya to see if ur the god that u think u are.

Date Posted: April 04, 2008, 11:25:57 am

OH and that too
You just suck at it, thats why you don't play it.

Everyone has there own opinions, just because you dont like it doesnt mean everyone should quit it.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 09:08:15 pm »
i agree with u gortak,and for u peu look kido if u wanna have a Real game  with  rly good players start playing standar Ctf in gathers THAT THE REAL DEAL dude, tw is just borin interesnting sometimes but is boring all the time just mp me man cause i rly want to play with ya to see if ur the god that u think u are.
You're such a tool.

CTF gathers are as silly as TW.
just because you joined a TW server and tried to jet as you jumped off a roof and died, then yelled "DOOD,TW is leik Gey, Sif U nubs would paly ti, grvty hax lololololol!!1!1!!"
Just because you fail at it doesn't make it bad.

Get a grip you wankers.
Lol, internets.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 10:05:40 pm »
You're such a tool.

Irrelevant.

CTF gathers are as silly as TW.

Illegitimate comparison.

just because you joined a TW server and tried to jet as you jumped off a roof and died, then yelled "DOOD,TW is leik Gey, Sif U nubs would paly ti, grvty hax lololololol!!1!1!!"

Assumption, straw man fallacy, overuse of leetspeak in a failed attempt at humor.

Just because you fail at it doesn't make it bad.

Assumption that his negative opinion is caused by a lack of skill without due reason.

Get a grip you wankers.

Innuendo. lol i maed a funy

Date Posted: April 04, 2008, 11:04:19 pm
words

talking like a prick lol
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 10:09:10 pm »
^Trying to be logical and failing.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 11:12:04 pm »
Frunkmunch is just cranky :)
Lol, internets.

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 05:47:15 pm »
pie plz dude quit soldat for real ur only been a jerk talking about ur "skills" wich probably are nothing comparate with a pro tw player, any ways, if u want a real match ill be waiting ur MP since u already MP me 3 times to say stupi· s"it about me.

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2008, 06:36:12 pm »
Wtf is MP, learn2grammer.

That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 07:21:46 am »
CHOOSE YOUR OWN REPLY!

Amiable:

I dunno, I think I pretty much nailed it with innuendo.

Logically argumentative:

Show me how I failed at logic and I'll show you a part of my post you misunderstood.

Flamey:

FAIL

Just what the forums needs, more chanfags.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.