Author Topic: Immaturaity  (Read 6091 times)

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
Re: Immaturaity
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2008, 09:28:10 pm »
If you do: beat the absolute bollocks out of them. It's not like you couldn't kick their asses, your older than them

Age has nothing to do with the ability to fight, i've seen 14 year old kids beat the shit out of 30 year old men... of course these kids arent just your average 14 year olds.

No seriously tell them to stop and if they don't just give one of a precise kick on the Lower part of the leg.
God i hope you arent refering to the shin...

As for the whole "just go punsh them in the faise lol" comments, unless you have people to back you up, a bunch of kids won't usually take crap from 1 guy just because he's a few months older then them.

Most down-to-earth post in this topic... Makes me wonder how many people in this community actually do interact with others without the use of a keyboard.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 09:51:07 pm »
Ignore them man. If they open up a chance to insult go ahead. Younger kids always try to get the better of older kids, they think it makes them badass, kind of like how smaller people try to better bigger people.
@ii

Offline Hershey

• Camper
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2008, 09:54:16 pm »
Don't piss them off to much.

They might jump you.

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 12:42:28 pm »
No seriously tell them to stop and if they don't just give one of a precise kick on the Lower part of the leg.
God i hope you arent refering to the shin...
...No not that "leg" most people only have 2 but...
This part.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 12:55:41 pm by M.rSnow »
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.