Author Topic: Female Soldats - The Xurich Conspiracy  (Read 14099 times)

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
Female Soldats - The Xurich Conspiracy
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:20:01 am »
[Edited]

Soldat 1.5.0 is still currently being developed, and is getting very close to its next stage...
Open Public Beta!

- Added female gosteks with breasts and pigtails. April fools joke.

Question:
Should MM include female gosteks in Soldat ? It was a joke in the Soldat 1.5.0 Preview, but women fight and die in the war too, and they by all means are soldiers, soldat, just like men. Would it attract more female gamers ? What do you think ?

This thread points out the sad issue regarding the transparency of female players, and how there is an extremely biased view
that Soldat is only a man's game. (MM said so in an interview, and used this as a reason to kill the idea of Female gosteks)

The idea that Female Soldats do not exist, or are considered a lower minority, is wrong.

Because of this wrong biased view, whenever girls try to be themselves they have to deal with crap spewed out by the public.
It's just not welcoming to female players, and that hurts the player numbers, which indirectly affects the growth of Soldat
and potential new talents. Wouldn't it be a nice change to have a girl in your clan ?  ;D

Shouldn't they deserve more respect ??
Shouldn't females be represented fairly in Soldat ?

Share your female soldats experiences and show MM the realistic picture of Soldat ! Be the change you want to see in Soldat !  8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Female soldats do exist, eventhough they are extremely rare.
Do you know any ?? Prove that Soldat females are not myths !

Maybe you don't know any female soldats, and I know exactly why.
That is because most guys are idiots. The moment a girl uses a girly name she gets insulted on whether she's fake or whether she's fat, ugly, or have big boobs. It is completely annoying, and is usually why girls prefer to act as boys in Soldat.

Used to see Lady Solja from Rebel Warriors a long time ago, before she retired. She had some funny taunts. She even tried to create an all-girls Soldat clan. :'(

It's a big secret conspiracy. Girls have been plotting to triumph over guys in Soldat for the longest of times. Have you experienced the wrath of a woman with PMS ? Imagine them channelling that into Soldat, god damn.  :-X

Then there's the crazy sawer Sarah you sometimes see in !Elite SnS.
My god she is nasty. Her speed, technique and brutality, reminds me of Poppin Fresh........ xD

If female soldats could be treated with respect, maybe you'll see more of them out there. But I don't think that could ever be possible.........   :-\

You might not realize it, but genetically women are superior compared to men.
The pros out there kicking your ass could be females, and you might never ever realize it.

Hell, even Outcast could be female and all those male pictures may have been borrowed from her brother. You never know, you never know.

For example, I used gender genie to check the writings of Outcast, to guess the gender. Just an example, I don't mean anything oh great one spare me.  :'(

Here's some of the writings of Outcast collected from the forums.......

Yes, shocking, indeed. It's just an example, that you never know if a pro out there is secretly a girl....  also, we might never even realize being defeated by girls, being the idiots we are. :o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Edit]
Disclaimer:

Gender Genie'ing people was meant to be a joke.  ;D

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:34:54 am by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
Re: Female Soldats
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 01:51:11 am »
And i should care because?
Yes girls exists, What's your point?

If you're talking about people joining servers as female names and people heckling them, that's hardly your problem. If you care so much join a feminist group. Why would you trust anything that calls itself a "Genie"?

"hi, i'm a genie, Give me your wallet."

Not to mention it doesn't tell you how it got to the conclusion, it could just be pulling facts from no where. It can't be trusted because you can't tell how it is drawn to those conclusions, So your post about it is invalid.

Also, Random bolding makes me get your point oh so much more, it truly does.

Lol, internets.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:13:59 am »
There's no need to attack me....... chill. If you don't give a sh|t then so be it.  ;)

FYI, the Gender Genie uses a simplified version of an algorithm developed by Moshe Koppel, Bar-Ilan University in Israel, and Shlomo Argamon, Illinois Institute of Technology, to predict the gender of an author.

If you're interested you can take a look at it's algorithm, pretty interesting stuff.

http://www.cs.biu.ac.il/~koppel/papers/male-female-text-final.pdf

Offline n0b-

• Soldier
  • Rockets Fall on Rocket Falls
    • Russian Soldat Community Homepage
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 02:25:48 am »
It's a spy!

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 02:55:35 am »
This is the biggest load of Sh*t I have ever heard.   Some of the soldat pros are females.. whoa, and this means they are better than men, GET A LIFE

Player since late 2007

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 03:09:01 am »
I know a few, but VERY few. Not saying the names though.

Offline Outcast

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • Semi-retired antagonist
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 03:20:56 am »
* Outcast strokes his vagina and moans with pleasure while thinking of lonewolfs ownage in public servers

Seriously, what the hell.

There are women soldat players out there. Some are quite good. How the pro clans know they have males or females? Easy. Almost all of them use Ventrillo, which means voice communication which makes recognition of gender a trivial affair. And no lonewolf, no woman will ever get off on your soldat skills.
o/

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 03:44:34 am »
* Outcast strokes his vagina and moans with pleasure while thinking of lonewolfs ownage in public servers

There are women soldat players out there. Some are quite good. How the pro clans know they have males or females? Easy. Almost all of them use Ventrillo, which means voice communication which makes recognition of gender a trivial affair. And no lonewolf, no woman will ever get off on your soldat skills.
I was waiting for the fisting.
And outcast brought it home, Yeeha?
Lol, internets.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 05:40:13 am »
I guess this is all about your tries to act as a female soldat but gotten rejected all of the times. and why would a female player just jump out and say "HAI! ama gurl"?.

also this is bullshiat.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 05:43:05 am by -Major- »

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 05:48:16 am »
Edit:
You're stupid.
Lol, internets.

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 09:48:36 am »
Looks like Lone Wolf himself is a woman.

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 10:34:46 am »
Lone Woman, not gonna lie.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 12:15:23 pm »

Ventrillo always had been a source of validation of the real gender of gamers. But don't be fooled so easily, it's a double sided knife. Things are always not what they seem.  :o

There are voice changer softwares out there, where anyone, just anyone, can easily sound like an young girl, young boy, man, even an old woman. It's so easy for girls to disguise themselves as boys it's not even funny. Even MM has acknowledged the larger and rising number of female soldats. It's scary, but we guys might be losing to girls without even knowing it.   :-[

Don't ask me how I know. I just know, alright !!??  :'(

And women do adore gaming skills. I mean look at Korea's fanbase for the Starcraft tournaments. Who the hell do you think are squealing and yelling out there for their beloved Top gamer ??  ;)

Taken from a korean blog:
http://thedailykimchi.blogspot.com/2007/05/starcraft-2-south-koreas-dream-come.html

"The most popular and legendary Starcraft gamer is Lim Yo-Hwan (known to many as SlayerS_`BoxeR` or better yet, Mr. Starcraft; how does a 600,000+ member fan club sound to you?), a 27 year old who needs bodyguards to keep away screaming female fans (and boys) from him."

Emperor from Starcraft:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lim_Yo-Hwan

Hell, if MM would actually focus more on ADVERTISING, and introduce the HOT COMPETITION aspects for Soldat, god knows what could happen in the future. Hold massive tournaments with prize money !! Get advertising companies to sponsor events !! Focus on Soldat instead of new projects, don't abandon your baby !! MM !! GOD !! Are you reading this !!! 
:'(

I personally think Soldat is much more exciting and fun to watch compared to Starcraft. It's even better than other FPS because you get total control like never before. NONE OF THE 3D-GAMERS CAN DO THE BACKFLIP ! 2D-battles are so much more EPIC.  Imagine if much larger maps were introduced, and player count could be increased. Imagine if there were vehicles. Imagine if each soldat soldier were given an internal-lifepack, and could be resurrected by teammates in a limited time, hell yeah, soldat comrades !!!! Imagine getting every single player to register and donate to support the cause !! Imagine having every gamer in world having a Soldat account  !! Imagine massive wars and Epic combats and female fans watching it all on the big screen screaming your name out of adoration.  Imagine.    [retard]

« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:15:26 pm by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Xaero

• Soldier
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 01:16:16 pm »
U talk about girls like you never even touched one.
If so, get a life, seriously.

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
Re: Female Soldats, Imagination ?
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 01:17:57 pm »
Uh oh, Lonewolf just mentioned vehicles. V
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 01:20:53 pm »
The sheer idiocy lately is just amazing. Lone there are many girls who play soldat. I don't find it strange that they don't talk to you, because like in real life you seem to be one hell of a creepy mofo.

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 01:22:38 pm »
I know of two north american players, a boy and a girl, who have met over soldat and met up and had sex and stuff

also there were two hungarians who met over soldat and then had a several year long relationship

but it wasn't because of the leet soldat skillz you fantasize about. Also, all the clicking does come in handy.

Offline Darkchild

• Major(1)
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 01:26:13 pm »
Am i the only one who thinks this thread is a little creepy?

Darkchild

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 01:28:48 pm »
Hey Darkchild. A/S/L?
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Darkchild

• Major(1)
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 01:33:44 pm »
Lol, im a 14 year old girl from your home town!

no, im a 24 year old Squaddie from England.

Darkchild