Author Topic: Female Soldats - The Xurich Conspiracy  (Read 14128 times)

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
Re: Female Soldats, Imagination ? The search for the Soldat Babe.
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 10:16:18 am »
One day, I was owned so terribly that I sh|t my pants and begged for mercy.
I was spared, and that monster was revealed to be a female gamer. I lost all pride and hope.
I was completely defeated by a female Soldat. Goddamnit the years of frustration and anger against male oppression was completely unleashed against me.  :'(

No. I don't want to talk about it further. I promised not to reveal her identity either.

I hope this does not happen one day to any of you.  No, maybe you were already owned and still don't even realize it. I am trying to make you realize the scary hidden truth.

The pros out there owning you could be secretly females. How would you feel ? Be honest. :'(

tl;dr
Girls suck at any game they want to play.
Banned

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 10:23:12 am »

Well, you see, back then, I never lost even once in hundreds of duels and dozens of clan challenges.
I would take on anyone, join clans in disguise, challenge every single fecking member and dominate their clan leaders. Once every single one of them submitted, I would leave the clan.

I have very high expectations of myself, whenever I do anything, I strive to do my best.

I go all out when I duel. I never ever take it easy, and I train hard to beef up my skills.
And when I am completely utterly defeated even when I am trying my best, it hurts.
Worst, it was a female. I was completely, utterly, shocked to the core.

This is stupid. You got beaten so you cried, how old are you?
Also, ZOMG GIRLS PALY GAMEZ AN WIN? ZOMG!!1!1!!11
You're an idiot.
Lol, internets.

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 10:34:56 am »

That's like the opposite of being afraid of catching the "gays".
You're an idiot.

BAHAHAHAHA! Lone-Wolf, it would be refreshing to BE beaten/pwned by a female from time to time. It's nice to see female gamers. I want to see more on the servers. Male gamers still outnumber female gamers... well unless you play WoW (I think WoW is equal). However, I hate it when it's just some total sausage-fest. More diversity among the gamers means a better experience IMO. Demonic told a short story of two that met in a server. I find that pretty neat.

I go all out when I duel. I never ever take it easy, and I train hard to beef up my skills.
And when I am completely utterly defeated even when I am trying my best, it hurts.
Worst, it was a female. I was completely, utterly, shocked to the core.

You've already been called a sexist and now you make it worse for yourself. The above quote is not only arrogance, but discrimination. You were utterly shocked to the core because some female managed to pwn you, when you strive to be the best.

Discrimination of any kind whether it be racism, homphobia, nazism on that note, sexism, etc. all spawn from FEAR. Based on the above quote you see the female gender as weaker, less intelligent and obviously unable to possess the skills of a male. If a female can best you, it makes you feel "less of a man". You obviously have no experience at all with the opposite gender. Maybe go out, make some friends - female friends and perhaps you may see the light.

I'm not attacking you. I'm simply trying to be educational. You should watch what you say. I'm not female, but I sure as hell do find what you posted as offensive. Then again, after reading your last post... perhaps my words were just a waste of my own time. Good day.

--Snow.

Self-edit: Nazism itself isn't discrimination per say, it's a philosophy (albeit one that horribly fails), but it is a movement that MUST thrive on discrimination in order to grow. Nazism also grew out of fear. That is a seperate and lengthy explanation/story, so I'm not going to go into it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 10:41:50 am by Snow »
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 12:00:08 pm »
I swear to God Pie, you shut the feck up now. The feck are you calling him sexist for, you dumbsh*t? The original point of the topic was that female Soldat players should be respected.

Blue-Ninja, apparently, summed up Lone-Wolf's thoughts: What I can't accept is that Soldat will continue to be a extremely biased and excessively manly game.

The purpose of the story of Wolf's story is to show that there are more and better skilled female players out there than we think.

When Wolf said: The pros out there owning you could be secretly females. How would you feel ? He meant our perspective on female soldaters as a whole - not about how we lost to a girl.

And this is irrelevant but: Methane depleting the ozone? Goddamn it! You are a fecking idiot.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 03:55:27 pm by BondJamesBond »
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 12:13:17 pm »
Thanks for the support BondJamesBond, but there's no need to defend me.

People who understood the whole message of what I wrote, great.
If people who have different opinions, they have their own reasons. That's fine too.

Please don't invoke the fury of Outcast and the moderators ! Calm down !
Don't start a meaningless flame war !! :'(

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 01:03:19 pm »
Haha, sigh. Again, one of those cases where I should have re-read the first post. Apologies. I take back what I said.
Anyway, if you are someone who wants female Soldat players to be respected then I commend you.

I have to learn to read threads better. >.< :P

--Snow.               

"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 02:15:36 pm »
I know of two north american players, a boy and a girl, who have met over soldat and met up and had sex and stuff

That's kinda creepy. Who the hell meets up from soldat and has a sexual relationship? I'm sure that no SoldatForum admin with long hair would ever do that.

As for your little topic, does it really matter that soldat has a bit of estrogen? I find it absurd you even used a bogus program to try and prove your point. Girls exist in soldat just like in real life, hopefully it's the same case for you.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 02:26:24 pm »
Jerich we all know you and Lady Solja met up a while ago....We all know what also happened.

Offline Cappy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2008, 04:49:22 pm »
Weird, after reading this topic yesterday I saw lady solja on IRC. I think she's back?  ???
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 12:33:01 am by Cappy »

[DE] ~ ~ ~

Offline Zamorak

• Camper
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 06:25:45 pm »
Does anyone remember Sevin. ?
ZamoraK |2Wai|

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
Re: Female Soldats, Imagination ?
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2008, 08:17:23 pm »
Yeah. That's why I play anyway. The Soldat women.

"She's totally got the hots for xurich."

http://wiki.soldat.nl/User:Murderfly

----------------------------------------------------------------

WTF XURICH, WTF.  :o

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2008, 08:21:22 pm »
That's how I roll, man.

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2008, 08:21:52 pm »
[fist] Black Powa

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2008, 08:41:46 pm »
This thread wreaks of virgins.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2008, 09:48:28 pm »
And this is irrelevant but: Methane depleting the ozone? Goddamn it! You are a fecking idiot.
Yes it is irrelevant, So feck off.
fecking jerk.

What is your problem he is being an idiot, blowing it out of proportion, Yes girls play games, yes they beat guys. What's the point?

So don't start being a douche to me because you hate me, i don't care.

More on the point what he said was indeed considered sexism, even if it was meant in jest, so feck you, Learn what discrimination actually means you idiot.

These forums are starting to get stupid.

Edit: What is indeed the point, you're just stating something most of us already know?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:51:41 pm by Pie »
Lol, internets.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
Re: Female Soldats
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2008, 12:34:55 am »
Haha, sigh. Again, one of those cases where I should have re-read the first post. Apologies. I take back what I said.
Anyway, if you are someone who wants female Soldat players to be respected then I commend you.

I have to learn to read threads better. >.< :P

--Snow.               

No problem man, you made some very good points.  ;)

Yes.

Care to elaborate more about this Sevin. ? :) ?

Weird, after reading this topic yesterday I saw lady soulja on IRC. I think she's back?  ???

Jerich we all know you and Lady Solja met up a while ago....We all know what also happened.

He cried as Lady Solja finally returned to his arms ?? Tell me, come on !! :'(

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2008, 12:58:09 am »
Yes girls play games, yes they beat guys. What's the point?
Edit: What is indeed the point, you're just stating something most of us already know?
Hi, Pie. Next time you try to make a response to me, please actually read what I write. I said the point was that females soldaters deserve more respect.
What I can't accept is that Soldat will continue to be a extremely biased and excessively manly game.

And it's interesting how everytime I respond to you or Mangled* it's always, "uggg you have a grudge, you hate me blehhh". For you, Pie, it's because you just HAVE TO slip in a little "idiot" or "retard" into your argument. So... you know... I just can't resist the foot in mouth opportunity.
You're an idiot.
---
You're sexist, I request you be banned for being stupid. 

More on the point what he said was indeed considered sexism, even if it was meant in jest, so feck you, Learn what discrimination actually means you idiot.
More on the point what he said was indeed not considered sexism. Learn that Lone-Wolf has been trying to deter discrimination all along you silly... rabbit.

P.S. jest?
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2008, 01:15:51 am »

Yes.

Care to elaborate more about this Sevin. ? :) ?

A female player that used to frequent certain public servers, I was new at the time so I don't know if she was REALLY good or if I just REALLY sucked. This was when {A.W.H} was alive, as I seemed to see her in their server mostly.

He cried as Lady Solja finally returned to his arms ?? Tell me, come on !! :'(

And Rai was implying sex.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 01:17:52 am by ElGato »
[fist] Black Powa

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2008, 07:59:05 am »
Oh, female Soldat players? I do know one, though I don't see her anymore. Her name is Sharon (that's her ingame name), and she's from Thailand. I last played with her long time ago, and she was an amazing player in a DM. I can't remember what weapon she used, but I believe its either the AK or the Ruger (I think its the former - the AK-74). I'm not surprised to see that the general female on the internet can actually play much better than the general male.

Actually that's pretty true in the internet. Females are often given less respect on the internet, so they pretend to be guys when online. At the same time, there are some guys who pretend to be girls so as to gain that kind of respect that girls deserve or whatever the reason.

I personally don't really care whether a person online is a girl or a boy. After all, it is the internet, we will never know whether something is true or false. I'll just take it as it comes; respect each person who at least shows some respect, and oppose those who are being complete idiots.

Of course, in real life I would be a little sensitive when it comes to gender, since my personal view is seeing girls as people who want to be loved, while I see guys as gentlemen who should at least respect the girls. I personally hate it when I see girls treated as objects rather than people or are treated baddly.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 08:00:59 am by STM1993 »

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2008, 11:17:29 am »
This thread wreaks of virgins.

It's reeks, not wreaks.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0