Author Topic: Female Soldats - The Xurich Conspiracy  (Read 14152 times)

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
Re: Female Soldats
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2008, 04:43:48 pm »
Only virgins would bother labelling other people as virgins, and are completely missing the point.

This thread is more about sharing your experiences and stories with female soldats, and ultimately I hope it will a paint a realistic picture of Soldat, and maybe one day MM will make changes to this currently extremely biased, excessively manly game, to be more welcoming towards female players.

A new sprite editor for Soldat ? (Customization ?)

It might just welcome more female soldats, and it benefits the Soldat community as a whole. Plus, wouldn't you want a girl in your clan ? ;D

Share your female soldats experiences and show MM the realistic picture of Soldat ! Be the change you want to see in Soldat !  8)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 04:55:39 pm by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2008, 04:56:39 pm »
Like you said somewhere (if not fuck it cba to read) females would act like they're man so they won't get all the attention from perverted people like you, Means they wouldn't really choose female gosteks due to the fact that you wou;d immediatly e-rape them.
Banned

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2008, 05:18:15 pm »
Like you said somewhere (if not feck it cba to read) females would act like they're man so they won't get all the attention from perverted people like you, Means they wouldn't really choose female gosteks due to the fact that you wou;d immediatly e-rape them.

Dude... I mentioned previously in this thread, that I actually got owned by a female and then she started spouting feminism quotes and humiliated me. The shock woke me up. If they could use female gosteks and PWN trust me, they will be delightfully, sadistically happy. Right now all Soldats sprites are male, they have no choice whatsoever.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 05:45:30 pm by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2008, 05:23:45 pm »
Lone-Wolf joins soldatforums; omg i r the best pleyer ever
Lone-Wolf becomes active at soldatforums; i want to be pwned by galz

Date Posted: April 13, 2008, 12:21:16 am
What's next, are you going to say that you're a girl?
Banned

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2008, 05:26:15 pm »
Jerich we all know you and Lady Solja met up a while ago....We all know what also happened.

He cried as Lady Solja finally returned to his arms ?? Tell me, come on !! :'(

And Rai was implying sex.

I hate both of you! Rai, please keep my personal life out of the forums damnit.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2008, 05:54:54 pm »
and maybe one day MM will make changes to this currently extremely biased, excessively manly game, to be more welcoming towards female players.
...Im sorry... what???

you want MM to change the soldat that we all love and worship(for what it is) into female friendly game???...like deleting the /pwn command???, or make a pink team???

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2008, 05:59:10 pm »
delete the worship part and you have exactly my thoughts
Banned

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
Re: Female Soldats - Gostek addition for Soldat ?
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2008, 08:03:44 pm »

and maybe one day MM will make changes to this currently extremely biased, excessively manly game, to be more welcoming towards female players.
...Im sorry... what???

you want MM to change the soldat that we all love and worship(for what it is) into female friendly game???...like deleting the /pwn command???, or make a pink team???

No, just the sprite settings. Add an option for a female version, for accurate representation of a real war. Soldat means soldier after all, and women should be included. That's all I'm saying.

*First post edited.*

« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 08:10:51 pm by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2008, 08:10:46 pm »
No, just the sprite settings. Add an option for a female version, for accurate representation of a real war. Soldat means soldier after all, and women should be included. That's all I'm saying.

*First post edited.*

So the truth comes out.
MM made a comment, I do believe it was along the lines of "Soldat is a game for men, it will not cater for pussies, women ect."
So no, your suggestion most likely wouldn't be taken into account.
I'd also like you to take a look at Demonics signature;
"Whining doesn't deal damaged"

Complaining about how soldat only represents a male bias won't fix that. I'm all for the female gender to play soldat, but i doubt that changing the game to suit them is what drew them to play soldat in the first place.
If i was to make an assumption, i would probably suggest that the females playing soldat play for the blood and the fast paced action, So changing the game to suit them would mean you're changing nothing that would really affect them.

Lol, internets.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2008, 08:16:29 pm »
MM might just consider adding female gosteks, if women out there really really wanted one. Or perhaps someone out there can create a custom-made gostek for females.

Take this girl in this thread, for example.

My friend wants female gosteks, but when I tried to make them for her, I failed miserably, can someone please help me?

She wants them to be like the soldat characters but well, as women, she wants one with long hair, one with shorter hair, a hat, and a backwards ballcap.

http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/viewtopic.php?t=1014
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 08:18:45 pm by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2008, 08:29:41 pm »
For christ sake there will be no female gosteks added to soldat.  Females are more than welocme to have pink dreads ect. 

Player since late 2007

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2008, 08:32:33 pm »
I really can't see 2-pixel big breasts when I'm busy shooting, nading and trying not to be hit while everyone's zipping around with jet packs on their feet. And if you make breasts that noticeable I'm quite sure real female players would rather play as guys and lampoon you over the head for trying to create a sex symbol. It's really sad you're trying to create a sex symbol in Soldat. At least with you 'uber skillz' you should go try a real game like Team Fortress. Holy crap I just realized there aren't any female models in that game either! At least in there secondary sex characteristics will be visible...

It's "etc.," not "ect.," goddammit.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2008, 08:43:21 pm »
It's "etc.," not "ect.," goddammit.
Stop nitpicking, MY graMER isnt TWO BaD. DUUUUUUUUURrrrrrrh.

MM might just consider adding female gosteks, if women out there really really wanted one. Or perhaps someone out there can create a custom-made gostek for females.

First of all, the persons friend is female, that doesn't mean the person posting is female, secondly, for the amount of time it would take to get it right, it wouldn't equal out to the amount of people that would use it.

The girls that play soldat, seriously or not, don't play it because some day, MM just might include female gosteks, they play it because it's a hell of a lot of fun, it's fast paced and violent as hell, not to mention free. By adding gosteks that are female, what do you hope to achieve?
It will not make soldat more popular, it will just give the impression that MM has caved in to the amounts of requests for it, after this what next?
Vehicles? Dragonflies? Destructible terrain?
No, yes it would be nice for soldat to remove it's "Manly bias" for some, but without that soldat is not really soldat, it's some twisted, warped pussy version of what soldat once was.
Lol, internets.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2008, 10:01:10 pm »
Female gostek... hmm...

If you say "Implement that into Soldat!", I'll say no. Destroys the feel of Soldat.

If you say "Make a mod of female gosteks", then that's not a bad idea for those who prefer female for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 10:10:18 pm by STM1993 »

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2008, 10:45:52 pm »
Jerich we all know you and Lady Solja met up a while ago....We all know what also happened.

He cried as Lady Solja finally returned to his arms ?? Tell me, come on !! :'(

And Rai was implying sex.

I hate both of you! Rai, please keep my personal life out of the forums damnit.

I love you. Talk to Lady recently? She hasn't answered my last e-mail, what a bitch.
[fist] Black Powa

Offline Seleia

• Major(1)
    • Wiki Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2008, 11:35:45 pm »
I know of two north american players, a boy and a girl, who have met over soldat and met up and had sex and stuff

n00bface and moose cough

also hey guys I'm supposed to be banned but I decided to come here and post because this thread is full of idiots. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman as long as you can play the game.

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2008, 12:51:59 am »
Reading this thread gave me a migraine.

I don't know whether to delete this, lock it, or just move it to the trash or.. what.

Seleia said it well, but I can sum it up for you like so: I don't care what gender the other "character" is, and frankly, they seem rather gender neutral except for a few sound effects. The point is, they're shooting at me half the time, and they need to die, male/female/eunuch or otherwise.

Change the gosteks, make everyone appear female, if that's what you want. Or, look past the avatar of your opponent and realize that the game itself is just a medium for competition and the customization of your avatar are just minor features compared to the game itself. Look at Enemy Territory, for example. There are no female models there, but the game itself is fun and still attracts a lot of female players. Michal doesn't need to "advertise" the game by adding female gosteks, because that isn't what sells the game. The game itself does that already.

I get the feeling that lone-wolf has a serious submissive attitude issue and feels some hidden need to place women on a pedestal above men (almost like some kind of variant of the Oedipus complex).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 12:55:50 am by Lapis Lazuli »
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
Re: Female Soldats - The Xurich Conspiracy
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2008, 01:33:15 am »
I know of two north american players, a boy and a girl, who have met over soldat and met up and had sex and stuff

n00bface and moose cough

also hey guys I'm supposed to be banned but I decided to come here and post because this thread is full of idiots. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman as long as you can play the game.

Finally.......... you took the bait.

I knew the stupidity levels in here would attract you. Yes, yes, from the day I saw you own some idiots in the SCTFL forums. It also seems that you truly love Xurich.

Then a few days ago, Xurich replied to the SCTFL11 threads, to my post.

Yeah. That's why I play anyway. The Soldat women.

Soldat Women. What is he talking about ? Does he really have a soldat girl adoring over him !? feck. He meant, that Seleia !? That beats every single achievement of any professional soldat warrior ! It goes against the very core of soldatism !! No way, wait, Seleia is a male !? I had to find out. I had to provoke him somehow. I had to post a thread that exposes the female topic, and naturally, naturally, he would react somehow.

One day after I posted the thread, a change was made in the Soldat Wiki.

WTF, an image picture of Seleia was posted !! WTF !? DID XURICH DID THIS HIMSELF ? DID HE PLAN TO POST THIS IN MY THREAD AND SPREAD TO THE WHOLE SOLDAT COMMUNITY THAT HE HAS A HOT SOLDAT BABE ADORING HIM !?

WOULD THAT MEAN THAT SELEIA AND XURICH ARE INDEED THE SAME PERSON ?? XURICH USED SELEIA'S IDENTITY
TO PUNISH AND TORMENT NOOBS, AND YET ACT AS THE NOBLE SCTFL STAFF !!??
AND SELEIA WAS ALSO USED TO BOOST HIS OWN MANLY IMAGE AND IMPLANT JEALOUSLY AMONG ALL
OTHER SOLDAT MALES !?

SELEIA = XURICH !!!

Yeah. That's why I play anyway. The Soldat women.

"She's totally got the hots for xurich."

http://wiki.soldat.nl/User:Murderfly

----------------------------------------------------------------

WTF XURICH, WTF.  :o

That's how I roll, man.

Xurich, xurich, xurichhhhh. Did you actually go to such lengths to create your own imaginary Soldat female !?
Or is she real ? I fear the worst.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:55:52 am by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2008, 02:31:39 am »
^ You're a tool, this is why i can't discuss it reasonably with you.

Lock this pile of garbage.
Lol, internets.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2008, 02:44:58 am »
These images are too huge. They're breaking the forum formatting. - Lapis Lazuli

Why was it changed immediately after my post ? Does that mean that I am correct ?

I hope I am wrong, and that a girl like that truly exists.
Delete this thread if you must, admins, I've satisfied my own curiosity....
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 03:17:26 am by Lapis Lazuli »