Author Topic: Female Soldats - The Xurich Conspiracy  (Read 13309 times)

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
Re: Female Soldats - The Xurich Conspiracy
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2008, 02:50:25 am »
So the entire point of this thread was to find out if this particular person existed, You really are a douche.

Lock this.
Lol, internets.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2008, 03:00:30 am »
I really hate to explain out everything for you so that you're able to understand it, Pie.
From the title alone, anyone with half a brain would've understood.

So prone to simplifying everything according to your ideals, and rushing to throw insults,
that you completely miss what's in front of you. I have been patient for the last 10 posts
of you insulting me, as I really didn't want to feck with someone who's already brain-fecked.

Read it again and you might come closer to what the post is actually about.

HINT: SOLDAT WIKI UPDATE TIMES ARE FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS. SAME PERSON FOR TWO DIFFERENT PROFILES.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 03:06:38 am by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2008, 03:07:54 am »
I really hate to explain out everything for you so that you're able to understand it, Pie.
From the title alone, anyone with half a brain would've understood.

So prone to simplifying everything according to your ideals, and rushing to throw insults,
that you completely miss what's in front of you. I have been patient for the last 10 posts
of you insulting me, as I really didn't want to feck with someone who's already brain-fecked.

Read it again and you might come closer to what the post is actually about.
I find it funny that in the whole 7 posts in this thread, that not all of them are insulting.
You are an idiot, me denying it would be ignorant of me. You started an entire thread just to almost publicly humiliate someone in the disguise of arguing about soldat's "Morals".

All of which could of been done via PM. It begs to ask why would you do that, what is the point?
You're an idiot, you've explained nothing stop acting like a dick and i won't treat you like one, knobhead.

Edit:
Question to anyone reading this.

Do you actually care about any of this?

LOCK MEEEEEEEE
Lol, internets.

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2008, 03:12:10 am »
This topic has been locked, because it seems to be degrading into little more than..  garbage.

Lone-Wolf, Pie: I'm not going to issue a formal warning to either of you, but I hope the two of you can learn to be more mature with your posting privelages here. I don't come to these forums to look at the kind of bollocks you find on livejournal. srsly.

Edit: Also, just as a public reminder to everyone, avoiding or circumventing the swear filter by altering your fancy swear words is against the rules. Keep your posts clean or don't put them here at all.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 03:14:32 am by Lapis Lazuli »
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh