Author Topic: :::ERADICATION WARS::: !![Ver 6.0]!!  (Read 71168 times)

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
Re: !::ERADICATION WARS v5.1::!
« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2007, 09:10:11 pm »
Quote from: Terrordog
More maps plz man its so fun to play this mod rlly

He said he's done; this is ERA's last version. Please edit your posts instead of multi-posting (there's an edit button in the top-right of your posts).

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #221 on: January 04, 2007, 07:29:19 am »
very very nice mod,sounds are great some small tweaks make the mod really good,the weapons look really futuristic,and the bullets,grenades man thej look so good,the only thing u need to make/add is a weapon.ini so mind making one ?
also bots and some maps are a must

Date Posted: January 03, 2007, 08:16:51 AM
OMFG i just saw the maps and man -.- wtf are u a robot!? very very good only a phw bots and weapon.ini and ure mod is done

Date Posted: January 03, 2007, 08:18:27 AM
More maps plz man its so fun to play this mod rlly

Glad to hear compliments but the mod has a weapons.ini already. Remember to check the ''Use modified weapons'' box in the configurator program. And the WM works only on your server or when youre playing against bots offline.

And as Keron concurred, This IS the last version of the mod and the last thing Ill do for now is a big advertising poster which Ill stick everywhere over the net.
And also a website for the mod since the moddb crew said itll ban the mod if I dont have one.

Offline Terrordog

• Major(1)
« Reply #222 on: January 04, 2007, 09:30:15 am »
i changed some stuff and added some stuff,like dragon robots for the blue guys (bots) changed some weapons and added my chaosblade also some new helmets but for the rest everything rlly good like i said i also found the weapon.ini well balanced i do understand this is the last version but will u keep making maps,i enjoy playing them.the spaceship is so fucking awsome and the teleports in the spacestation i have no clue how u done that the bots even use them,also the waypoints are great (bots cap as fast as possible) i like the maps,ive been looking for the same themed maps and i only found like 5 but not waypointed :( so to end the story u still gone make maps space themed ?

Offline MAGRIMAN

• Soldier
« Reply #223 on: January 04, 2007, 04:04:49 pm »
Very thanks NumGun.That is a wonderful,great.supreme,awesome modification.I think it is the best.First i so loved the WW2-TCS mod.But it is completely better than it..
O rly?

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #224 on: January 05, 2007, 12:58:32 am »
i changed some stuff and added some stuff,like dragon robots for the blue guys (bots) changed some weapons and added my chaosblade also some new helmets but for the rest everything rlly good like i said i also found the weapon.ini well balanced i do understand this is the last version but will u keep making maps,i enjoy playing them.the spaceship is so ****ing awsome and the teleports in the spacestation i have no clue how u done that the bots even use them,also the waypoints are great (bots cap as fast as possible) i like the maps,ive been looking for the same themed maps and i only found like 5 but not waypointed :( so to end the story u still gone make maps space themed ?

Hahaahha! Thats the reason why made the mod and especially maps that are waypointed.
I also didnt find enough the type of maps I wanted, so I made them myself.

But as for new stuff or anything, nah. Im moving on to coding and 3D modelling to make a mecha based game/mod in the future.

Also, I should be able to make the website along with all the descriptions later for this day, so stay stunned.

Offline Aixu

• Major(1)
« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2007, 06:42:29 am »
this mode RULZ!!!!!!! lol i love the weapons but i hate when bots use the shotgun stype wpn they always own me with that lol

Offline numgun

• Veteran
Re: .::ERADICATION WARS v5.1::.
« Reply #226 on: January 06, 2007, 07:26:57 pm »
Huzzah!

Now the mod has a website and a Moddb profile!
Check em out for pictures and other information!

(Check the 1st post in page 1)

Offline Xanatos

• Major(1)
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2007, 03:44:09 am »
hey i just want to congratulate you on a job well done.....  It's sad to see you stop making era  :'( but still for 5.1 you should have had more mech gosteks

anywho,  I think this is a 10/10!

and i think if this was in a complete modified competition it would probably get second
because of lord Ivan's Mecha Soldat. but still 10/10!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 03:23:33 am by Xanatos »

Offline jarno_jukka

• Major(1)
  • feel the pain of life
« Reply #228 on: January 08, 2007, 05:57:42 pm »
awesome mod but 1 problem i found, when you are standing in the aterillery gun (bottom) on ea's base in ctf riot if  an enemy crosses path with the artillery gun sight, the gun blows them up.

(it automatically fires!!!)

btw does any1 have he gundam wings mod made by numgun, if so please attach so i can download thx.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 01:16:04 am by jarno_jukka »
I'm lavaphobic, My skin is sensitive to molten rock...

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2007, 02:06:42 pm »
Jarno, the ''wings'' are in the mod. I renamed them as the aile-strikerpack.
Its a bit updated too, added 2 thruster units to it to make it look even better.

Btw, ctf_raid was a bit unsuccesful map I made. It was ment to be like Inf_breakin, but with artillery cannons for both sides and the terrain more flat and longer. But I didnt have the inspiration to continue it. sorry for that : (

And I didnt really understand that part that it automatically fires, and the enemy is supposed to blow up if they get into the front of the cannon. Its even really entertaining when it happens.

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #230 on: January 11, 2007, 09:28:10 am »
Numgun I think you shuld make atleast one replacement for deagles , minimi and minigun. I know you fancy your custom 2x burst rifle  but that would make it really complete and I wouldn't complain no more.

Offline Flippeh

• Major
  • Fish go moo :>
    • My Homepage
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2007, 01:09:59 am »
Yeah, that bugs me, too.. :(
Some are still using their original reload sound.
The Deagles, Laser Steyr, Minigun, Minimi and SOCOM still reload the same way they did before :(
Maybe some more but i dont remember :/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 01:37:03 am by Flippeh »

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2007, 10:03:46 am »
Numgun I think you shuld make atleast one replacement for deagles , minimi and minigun. I know you fancy your custom 2x burst rifle  but that would make it really complete and I wouldn't complain no more.

*sigh* What do you actually want then?
Post a picture or description what youre wanting.

And if ill get some inspiration, ill make an weapon addon pack for any of those 3 weapons that have no alternatives.

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Lifeâ„¢
« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2007, 04:00:59 pm »
Don't know if this has been noted already, but when clicking on a full server the error reads 'The war is at full capasity'. To be grammaticaly correct, you mean 'capacity' :)

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline KingOfPing

• Major
  • You have huge mental retardation!
« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2007, 04:17:27 pm »
Nice!! Extemley cool.. 4.5/5
I AM cool stop making fun of me!!

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2007, 10:26:31 am »
Two words: Hell...yes. O_O
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2007, 09:54:41 am »
is ctf_spaceyard in it?
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #237 on: February 15, 2007, 08:43:41 pm »
Sorry but no, the construction of the map was completely bad for bots and if id needed to make it
something that is actually possible to waypoint, it would require total deformation of the map which I didnt feel to do. But I did get loads of nice ideas from it.

Offline Joanna

• Major
    • www.modclan.tk
« Reply #238 on: February 16, 2007, 08:16:53 am »
Good ,, , But can you maybe make a screen of all weapons?
[knife] [saw] [AUG] [MP5] <--- Like !

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2007, 07:45:13 pm »
www.numgun.has.it

In the weapons section. With all that description & info babble stuff.