Author Topic: WarMod  (Read 1731 times)

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
WarMod
« on: April 27, 2008, 09:07:26 pm »
Script Name:
Script Description: Players do !warmod, and once enough people do, a randomly selected map is selected from randmaps.txt and that map is played. WarMod will end once the map changes, and then the vote may start again. This was originally meant for climbing servers, although odes not have to be used like that.
Original Author: Curt
Core Version: 2.6.3
FileExists has been commented out due to it having issues on some operating systems. Make sure you type in the correct mapname when creating the randmaps.txt file.

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
Re: WarMod
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:26:38 pm »
....So this is just to give the whiners who are like "I climb, but I don't want to JUST climb" something to do when they're in a climbserver? Seems kind of random and useless, probably for NoLimits ;).

Offline BombSki

• Flagrunner
    • Climbing-soldiers.net
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 05:08:47 am »
im also kind of missing the point of it, why is it called warmod?

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 05:09:06 am »
I was thinking of the same thing. I just posted it because I had it from making it for somebody. I bet putting his nick here would down him though, so I won't do that at least ^^

No idea. Probably sense you randomly do war... :P

Offline Jakious

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 07:29:28 pm »
Well if you have friends on the server, and you're sick of climbing, why not have a short deathmatch? Most people I know can't make it to a server I tell them to so this way we wouldn't lose any players :>