Author Topic: NS God Mod FAQ - Everything you need to know about God Mod  (Read 1121 times)

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
NS God Mod FAQ - Everything you need to know about God Mod
« on: April 19, 2008, 06:23:27 pm »
Official forum and topic: http://www.gamerxgames.com/noobservers/showthread.php?t=45
Please sign up at our site to discuss it, contribute to our community and just have fun. (We have COOKIES!)
Free Games will be provided with each 100 posts on our forum!

NS (Noob Servers) God Mod FAQ - Everything you need to know about God Mod

As you can see, I have high hopes for this mod as I have made a FAQ for it, which I haven't done for any other server.

Q: First off, what the hell is God Mod???

A: God Mod is a mod that gives everyone in the server invincibility.

Q: What do they do with the invincibility?

A: They race around maps. It's a race server!

Q: Why race? Race isn't popular anyway. What maps are we talking about? and why do they need invincibility?

A: I can answer all those questions at once! Race by itself isn't popular, probably by the lack of maps that were made for it, especially in comparison to climb. With God Mod, it will use CLIMB maps, this will provide lots more variety to the "RACE" genre. This also answers why we need invincibility, climb maps have deadly polygons, do they not?

Q: How will "God Mode" (Another name for Invincibility, no I didn't spell God Mod wrong ) be accomplished? Will you have to type /invin each time a new map starts?

A: No, you will ALWAYS have "God Mode", Each time you respawn.

Q: AHA! I ALREADY found a bug! What about those long long ditches that are in some climb maps, when people fall in, they won't be able to get back up!

A: AHA! I ALREADY thought of that! Just type /norm to take your "God Mode" away.

Q: Anything else you want to tell us, about this up-coming server?

A: Yes, actually. The script will be running something similar to the statistics script being made for ClimbNoLimits (See http://www.gamerxgames.com/noobservers/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=48). It will tell you how everyone did (Top 3 times or "high scores") on the current map that your on. This script is still in progress and our brains are still turning for new ideas, have a suggestion? Post it in the suggestions thread, PM me, or reply here.

Any questions I didn't cover? Reply here or PM me with your suggestion/question.

NS Zombie Survival FAQ coming soon...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 06:26:15 pm by miketh2005 »
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.