Author Topic: Interface size (weapons)  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
Interface size (weapons)
« on: May 02, 2008, 08:25:52 am »
Idea is simple, to make the interface bar (the one with weapons where you choose weapons from after death) flexible or with changable size.(or just bigger at all) It would make easier to make bigger weapons with more details. For now when you use a sprite with 19 pixels wide the weapons will overlap with the one pixel so I guess the 18 pixel is maximum. I would like to see some bigger weapons so I'm asking for bigger interface bar.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: Interface size (weapons)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 08:49:54 am »
Or at least the ability to change it, so that you could mod it without messing up the original for whoever still uses it.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 01:57:56 pm »
F12, always hated the restrictions on the size of the weapons, due to overlapping.

Also, another small thing that sort of goes hand in hand with this:

I'd like a separate set of images (yes, I know my suggestions always involve adding more separate images) for the death console. I made a really nice looking weapon menu with larger images, some on the left and some on the right, with custom text carefully positioned left/right of each image, and I completely forgot about how screwed up the death console would look in-game. ::)

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 07:29:26 pm »
Yer I suppose.  Sounds good for detailed mods.  But we really need to compensate for the text, it gets in the way more than anything else there should be some way to move it.

Player since late 2007