Author Topic: Soldat 2057  (Read 6600 times)

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
Re: Soldat 2057
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 07:51:48 pm »
If your gonna have screens ready tomorrow why post it NOW ?
Anticipation my boy!

Nope.  I don't expect much from this mod, already due to the poor/lack of presentation of the thread.  and these screens that have still not arrived.

Player since late 2007

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 12:25:24 am »
I guess Boots kinda discouraged u huh. >_>
No, it wasn't nothin agianst the dude, I said that. Just that to many people do it.
I don't think a simple "I started a topic in the wrong section" deserves that much flaming.(boots).

still I say coodos magus for sticking up to the newcomer. shame on boots for flaming one. But still I think we should have all dropped in right there instead of adding more bs to the topic.
Seriously, read my post.

End this here, let the dude get on with his mod. Hopefully the next newbie can get it right after ths ;)
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 01:09:08 am »
Oh god...

This sucks. I'll get those screens up this afternoon (I'm in GMT +08).

Seriously guys, I no I'm a new guy and  have no authority, but just stop flaming me, magnues etc.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 01:39:48 am »
Gnoblar, let me be the first to apologize for the horrible behavior demonstrated here.  Don't let it discourage you from posting what you've created.  You may want to create a new topic (feel free to do so) since this one went downhill so quickly because of the negative comments.  Might be better to get some good feedback if you went that route.

As for the rest of you...it's punishment time.  You effectively ruined this topic when a simple suggestion to redirect this topic to the appropriate place would have been more then enough to do the job.  Unfortunately, now I have to do my job. 

Enjoy.

Results:  Boots gets a temp ban, Magus gets a warning for his less than tasteful choice of defense.  And on second thought, I will lock this topic.

Gnoblar, if you'd like this topic reopened when you have your pictures/mod ready feel free to send my a PM and I will reopen it.  But to prevent further flaming/nonsense, I'll lock it up for now.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 01:55:42 am by The Geologist »
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.