Author Topic: Leather Face Bot  (Read 2035 times)

Offline GTAWH_MIGRAEVADER

• Major
Leather Face Bot
« on: July 22, 2006, 12:46:07 am »
Im adding a new Bot to my Zombie map, im calling him Leather face, and I try to make him look like leather face...but thats not the prob...

I used the bot editor from this website, and it worked awesome with my Sombie bots, but when I set the weapons for LF, I choose Chainsaw for both, I finish all the other inputing of data, and I go test it out on the maps.

Now here is when the prob started, when I play, his clothes, chat all work cept his weaponry, some times he wont even have weapons, he will jsut have fists! I set both weapons to chainsaw (since u can now use secon for prime weapons), yet I get no results! How can I fix this? Do I have to create him manually?

PLEASE HELP! I WANT TO PUT MY SERVER BACK UP! NOW WITH 2 NEW MAPS OMFG!

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
Re: Leather Face Bot
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 01:37:07 am »
Try using the boogie man bot or another zombie bot you have that you know works, then alter it to be your bot.

• Major
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 11:49:44 am »
I did, I put him in death match, and niether use the chiansaw. I went to edit and I gave them both all chainsaws, I chencked my work in the trext file it was ok, but they dont use them! can some one make a me a working bot (Leather Face)? or ell me how to fix this?

Offline lilgoblinian

• Major(1)
  • this is my thoughts and i stand by them!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 03:06:44 am »
i dunno whats wrong, most of my bots, work properly but if they use hands, they begin to find and hold guns

• Major
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 04:53:57 pm »
lol sorry guys....I forgot to put the saw back in....