Author Topic: Have speakers/headphones plugged in  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Finkel

• Major(1)
Have speakers/headphones plugged in
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:39:39 pm »
Please sticky this!

Soldat will only work properly if your soundcard is working correctly AND you HAVE A PAIR OF SPEAKERS OR HEADPHONES PLUGGED INTO YOUR COMPUTER. This has solved all of me and my friend's problems with Soldat. If you can't listen to music, for whatever reason, figure out why, and that has a good chance of making soldat work again!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 04:25:00 pm by EnEsCe »

Offline amb2010

• Camper
  • Fear the dot ...
Um...yeah this has to do with what now? Could you maybe say what problems this fixed....? Also making a topic with all caps is a bad thing to do  ;)
And as the lyrics go in the United State's national anthem: "America, f**k YEAH!".

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
wait, ...., wat?
lol

Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
And what happens if you have a dysfunctional/non-existent soundcard or no headphones/speakers plugged in?
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
You kill everything around you in a twenty foot radius.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
I just unplugged my speakers. Soldat is working!
Though it didn't work before I got my sound drivers installed.

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
erm...i used to play soldat without speakers and it worked fine...i dont know what this guy is on about
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
don't do drugs.

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
im sure even without soundcard you can just select "no sound" in the sound tab and it'll work... (or should)

DarkCrusade

I can play on my pc very good, and I dont have any plugins or drivers for my soundcard, I just changed in the soldat-config (sound) the driver to ´No Sound´ and it works well. Btw: I hate capslock

Offline danmer

• Camper
  • crabhead
i like cake

DarkCrusade

me 2, vote 4 lock

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
Locked, more so because it's making a mess of the 'recent posts' list. Actualy, I'll unlocked it, and EnEsCe fixed the subject title.

Make a thread that isn't in all-caps next time.

No more spam, and no this is not sticky material. Thanks
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 04:30:21 pm by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline *ariakas*

• Major(1)
Re: Have speakers/headphones plugged in
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 07:03:27 pm »
Please sticky this!

Soldat will only work properly if your soundcard is working correctly AND you HAVE A PAIR OF SPEAKERS OR HEADPHONES PLUGGED INTO YOUR COMPUTER. This has solved all of me and my friend's problems with Soldat. If you can't listen to music, for whatever reason, figure out why, and that has a good chance of making soldat work again!!

LoL, i am not using my soundcard (unpluged it xD)

Just go to soldat's setup

-Click in the sound tab
-Click in NoSound

Done :DD