Author Topic: Repeated 'Battleye: Client Not Responding' errors.  (Read 9751 times)

Offline jlr21439

• Major(1)
Re: Repeated 'Battleye: Client Not Responding' errors.
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 08:39:35 pm »
i have been experiencing the same problem and i thought that their must of been a problem with the download or reinstalling. so i emailed michal m. ( the creator of soldat) and he responded saying that he doesnt know about that that. he told me to try reinstaling it and the same so i dont know either maybe if you can email him to oand we can get more people to do it they will start to notice and try to fix it. respectively,
James Richardson, Uniited States

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 11:47:08 pm »
i have been experiencing the same problem and i thought that their must of been a problem with the download or reinstalling. so i emailed michal m. ( the creator of soldat) and he responded saying that he doesnt know about that that. he told me to try reinstaling it and the same so i dont know either maybe if you can email him to oand we can get more people to do it they will start to notice and try to fix it. respectively,
James Richardson, Uniited States

Just post details about your problem on the forums and we can help you.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline *ariakas*

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 07:10:39 pm »
Download the attachment and copy it to:

C:\Documents and Settings\Your_UserName\Application Data\Soldat\Battleye