Author Topic: Urban Warriors  (Read 8294 times)

Offline CardBoardWarrior

• Soldier
  • "The best secondary is a primary"
Re: Urban Warriors
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 11:35:33 am »
I'm not sure where you got the idea that these guns are legal, LOL.
If what you're saying is true then you've admitted to several felonies and can give the wearabouts of another individual doing the same. UZI's, AK47's and M16's aren't "street legal". Such as thing as "street legal" does not exsist. If you're going to make **** up, at least read the penal code before you do it.
http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws/FederalGunLaws.aspx?ID=56
^for future bull****.
Tru dat

Offline KamikazeCow

• Major(1)
  • Please don't feed the communists.
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2006, 10:45:35 am »
So are we ever gonna get pictures?

Offline ThomasMortfog

• Soldier
  • hi
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 12:37:09 pm »
If what you're saying is true then you've admitted to several felonies and can give the wearabouts of another individual doing the same. UZI's, AK47's and M16's aren't "street legal". Such as thing as "street legal" does not exsist.  If you're going to make **** up, at least read the penal code before you do it. 
^for future bull****.

I've been in juvy before. lol, my days on the forums just get worse. People like you make them worse.

Kamikaze, STFU WITH THE FREAKING PICS. IT'S NOT EVEN HALFWAY DONE YET. I didn't buy a Mac-10 off a street corner, the gun dealer has a house man, he's got quite a bit of money from selling the guns and since he only sells these guns which are legal he can't be arrested. The police tried to arrest him once, but he showed them all the guns, his customer record, and they left him alone.

CBW, they MUST be legal because they are all over the place in this city.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 12:47:51 pm by ThomasMortfog »

Offline KamikazeCow

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 04:18:16 pm »
If what you're saying is true then you've admitted to several felonies and can give the wearabouts of another individual doing the same. UZI's, AK47's and M16's aren't "street legal". Such as thing as "street legal" does not exsist. If you're going to make **** up, at least read the penal code before you do it.
^for future bull****.

I've been in juvy before. lol, my days on the forums just get worse. People like you make them worse.

Kamikaze, STFU WITH THE FREAKING PICS. IT'S NOT EVEN HALFWAY DONE YET. I didn't buy a Mac-10 off a street corner, the gun dealer has a house man, he's got quite a bit of money from selling the guns and since he only sells these guns which are legal he can't be arrested. The police tried to arrest him once, but he showed them all the guns, his customer record, and they left him alone.

CBW, they MUST be legal because they are all over the place in this city.

Having guns everywhere doesn't mean they're legal. :O

Offline ThomasMortfog

• Soldier
  • hi
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2006, 11:45:31 am »
They are common. Knowing that police don't arrest for it after knowing the guy sells them, they have to be legal, unless the police are retarded.

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 02:38:07 am »
I think you guys forgot about that suicide bomb. Never knew they were legal. The suicide pack should be changed to the chainsaw anyway.
D'eagles aren't auto and having them as Mac's will screw the guns up.
Besides, in US, it says that you are allowed to own ARMS. Arms means pistols, UZI's etc. however it also means nuclear warheads. Might as well stick some of them in.
If you want 'legal' guns just go to a guns shop get a list of all his guns and then see which you want. Just to remind you, owning a gun is legal (in the US of A) however firing one at another human being is not legal.

I don't mind the mod itself. Just you should stop calling it legal even though in a way it is. Call it small arms or something. If it half way done we can and should get pictures.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline ThomasMortfog

• Soldier
  • hi
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2006, 12:33:59 pm »
Suicide bombs are not legal in any way...

But that doesn't mean people don't have bombs. You can make the suicide bomb out of the M79, it worked!

Yeah, I think I'm going to abandon this. I'm getting flamed for having an idea for a mod.

Iridescent, the guns... they are legal, because the guy sells them and his arrest record = spotless. Anyway, you're one of the first to not go "NOOB, THAT GUN IS FREAKING ILLEGAL".

If there was a thanks system on here like on Facepunch Studios, I'd give you a thank. But I can't =(

Offline H31MU7

• Major
  • BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2006, 12:45:42 am »
Ak 47 inacurate.. I never heard that one before  ???
Still its more reliable then alot of guns. They don't jam like m16's. Besides its the most use gun in the world, I think that says something. ;D

Offline KamikazeCow

• Major(1)
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2006, 07:49:41 am »
Ak 47 inacurate.. I never heard that one before  ???
Still its more reliable then alot of guns. They don't jam like m16's. Besides its the most use gun in the world, I think that says something. ;D

That just means there are lots of them (last I checked, it was estimated at 100,000,000 give or take a few, with the M-16 series rifles coming in second with a close 9,000,000). Even though, to me, they are the best rifle, and what they don't have, the AK-74 makes up for. :)

But yeah, the AK-47 really isn't inaccurate, that's just a myth created by Hollywood. Even though sometimes it lags behind others in accuracy, I can consistently shoot 3" groups at 100 yards with one.

Offline blackbeltbil

• Major(1)
  • C&C rocks!
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2006, 10:11:05 pm »
I live in london and don't see ****e :)
I don't think Iv'e ever even seen a real gun :P

anyway: did you want weapons-gfx making?
Dude you never seen a real gun how old are u?
I love bushes...and barrets and...chainsaws.

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2006, 05:20:32 pm »
I'm sorry about making you abandon this mod. I didn't mean to do that. I tried to make a gang war sort of mod once but it didn't look too good. I'm just saying maybe you should give it another name. Good idea nevertheless. There are no bad ideas only different opinions. However my opinion is always correct :P
Continue making it please so we can see what it can turn into.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people