Author Topic: Soldat 2057 AD  (Read 4918 times)

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
Re: Soldat 2057 AD (WIP).
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 07:49:36 pm »
Yeah I'm gonna change the Laser rifle to a completely new look, and the M79 will be an anti-tank weapon with good accuracy, but slow reload. The LAW will be the grenade launcher on the laser rifle. this is do you may have the laserrifle and the grenade launcher at the bottom.

Date Posted: May 27, 2008, 09:16:27 pm
I am now making the second map inf_Battle and the third inf_temple. I plan on a fourth inf_cityfight and even a fifth inf_infection. Pics of inf_Battle posted soon

Date Posted: June 05, 2008, 07:36:09 am
Update: The LAW is now an airstrike. It has a very long start-up time, lot's of speed, lot's of recoil, and a very long reload time. It can only be fired when crouched as well. It works best when you aim it up at the air and fire.
I also have made some cool "plasma" explsions. They are blue and look really good.
Weapons have also been updated.
inf_Battle has been renamed inf_East Germany and inf_cityfight has been renamde inf_street
Maps created so far:
inf_Fall of Berlin
inf_Oasis
inf_East Germany

Working on: inf_Street
Ruger (Laser rifle)
Airstrike (I need to make it look good)

Offline Exodus

• Camper
  • :<
    • All join the soldat steam group :D (if you have steam)
Re: UPDATED: Soldat 2057 AD (WIP)
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 09:53:03 am »
Explosions would look better if they wern't cut off at the edges, but I like  [pigtail]
Thanks for standing still, wanker!

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 08:50:58 pm »
Noted. I'll work on that. How are the weapons?

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 09:24:01 pm »
Looking good!

The interface I am using is the "Soldat Advanced" Interface (As it looks nice, sleek and sexy). The interface that comes with the mod will of course not be this, as I have no permission.

PS: Soldat Enhanced  ;)
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 09:53:58 pm »
Lol, Some of those maps are really crazy.  And the Mod reminds me of a Halo Mod I once downloaded, and was almost the same.  I really like the nade explosions, but I always think the gun names are way too long for my taste :D

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
Re: Soldat 2057 AD (WIP) Updated Finally.
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 07:25:24 am »
Lol, Some of those maps are really crazy.  And the Mod reminds me of a Halo Mod I once downloaded, and was almost the same.  I really like the nade explosions, but I always think the gun names are way too long for my taste :D

Yeah, I'll fix the gun names. The maps are going well, two more are under construction, inf_Village and inf_Street.
I've started a frontlines: fuel of war mod by the way, but that'll come out after this, but it's about half done already!

PS: Soldat Enhanced  ;)

Oopss....

Date Posted: July 01, 2008, 04:30:24 am
First post updated.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
Re: Soldat 2057 AD (WIP) Updated Finally.
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 10:27:03 pm »
Maps need shading and some terrain features

Anything non poly-related is pretty good though ;)  Just try to diversify the types of scenery you use (and textures, colors etc)

Player since late 2007

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
Re: Soldat 2057 AD (WIP) UPDATED 15th December!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 02:08:13 am »
*bump*