Soldat Maps & Mapmaking > Bot Forum

So you think you can waypoint?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Iq Unlimited:
sheeze, thats a lot of typing  :P

thanks for the tut, chakra should stickie it :D

Iq Unlimited

Keron Cyst:
It's already sticky. Over 20 pages (literally; I Print Previewed it) of waypointing paraphernalia and it's not even done yet xD

Date Posted: August 22, 2006, 12:59:28 PMArticles and Sections labeled. Now I just need to sort out those blasted food-for-thought sections :-\ They're so... miscellaneous! Perhaps I should just make a Article on Miscellaneous...ness.

Vltava, or anyone else: if you need assistance with something or more examples just give me a holler about the problem and I'll throw an example into the guide as necessary. :)

EDIT Game mode formats added. I'm on a roll today.

EDIT #2 String-tricks added, went a bit into HTF-waypointing method, and some BBCode inconsistencies fixed

thematrixeatsyou:
This is an EXCELLENT tutorial! Well done so far! And it's not even finished yet. :\

I've worked out how to make them do a (rather screwed up) backflip. You might want to chuck it in. It's:
Left: LEFT->JUMP/LEFT->JET/RIGHT->JET
Right: RIGHT->JUMP/RIGHT->JET/LEFT->JET

jrgp:
I love the tutorial and bookmarked it.

I enjoyed the lack of spelling errors.

Im gunna get to making a map with waypoints within the next 2 weeks.

Keron Cyst:
Hey, thanks! Don't at all hesitate to ask me of anything you don't understand and I'll throw in an example somewhere.

Date Posted: October 03, 2006, 01:57:30 AMNew sections & table of contents added

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version