Author Topic: New scripted gamemodes?  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
Re: New scripted gamemodes?
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 09:03:26 pm »
My idea... Espadon already shot it down because you cant modify such a thing... But picture this. A map with a lot of nice sniping spots. A game with ONLY sniper rifles... And a script/code (the part i was told was inpossible) that would make the "bullet time" effect happen when you put the cursor on your opponents head. Barret users would love it i am sure... I just think a sniping style game would be a lot of fun. I know its sorta off topic but Sniper games are some of my favorites from Halo on X-Box live. Different animal, i know. Just an idea...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 09:05:42 pm by Cyrix »
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline I EAT MUDKIPZ :]

• Major
  • B&
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 09:17:41 pm »
LOL they should modify the teams to, its so dumb that "Red" VS "blue" why cant it be like olive color teams vs pheonix connection guerilla warfare, arctic warfare and Elite crew people. blue vs red..........
Banned.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 09:20:03 pm »
My idea... Espadon already shot it down because you cant modify such a thing... But picture this. A map with a lot of nice sniping spots. A game with ONLY sniper rifles... And a script/code (the part i was told was inpossible) that would make the "bullet time" effect happen when you put the cursor on your opponents head. Barret users would love it i am sure... I just think a sniping style game would be a lot of fun. I know its sorta off topic but Sniper games are some of my favorites from Halo on X-Box live. Different animal, i know. Just an idea...
Duckhunt.
No scripts needed.
It died a long time ago.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Norbo

• Camper
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 04:06:14 pm »
I think im going to make a search and destroy script... would be uber fun imo.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 04:16:50 pm »
I think im going to make a search and destroy script... would be uber fun imo.

Define >>destroy<<

@croat:

Search. Duckhunt is not dead, it´s quit popular.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 04:55:59 pm »
Search'n'destroy = search the map for the bombsite, secure it, plant the bomb and defend it until target is destroyed. Basically CS.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."