Author Topic: Onslaught like gamemode  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
Onslaught like gamemode
« on: July 24, 2006, 12:20:39 pm »
Looking at the topics that suggested adding the bases and other stuff in soldat  and from my own ideas(duh) I suggest a devilishly planed gamemode:

It would be something similiar to onslaught in UT 2004 and trenchwars.So here I go :
Maps should be big and I mean very big . There would be 2 bases on the each side of the map (duh ) for each team.  And there would be a couple of more bases towards the middle of the map.So if a team captures a base they activate the spawn points there for their team. A base could be captured by the team entering the base(/near the spawnpoints to activate them; this could solve the problem) 8)  and when enemy players are in the vicinity of the base ( there shoiuld be implemented some kind of radius of the base ) the spawn points are deactivated in the base.

I know that this will never be implemented but  I don9t care 8) 8)

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
Re: Onslaught like gamemode
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 01:09:37 pm »
I suggested this before.  They didn't like it.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
Re: Onslaught like gamemode
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 01:11:07 pm »
i always liked this idea...i think :/ anyways i like it now. would be fun because of all the teamwork required.