Author Topic: Weapon Cache  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Cheese Snipa

• Major(1)
  • BOOM! Nut-shot...
Weapon Cache
« on: July 05, 2008, 11:44:25 am »
I think a great feature for CTF/Infilitration maps would be a storage of weapons inside the base.
Just think, the enemy is holding their position and you just can't beat them, so you run back to base, grab a Barrett from the storage, and go snipe them out.
A weapon storage could really be a great tactical addition to the game.
SNIPE THAT CHEDDAR!!

Offline amb2010

• Camper
  • Fear the dot ...
Re: Weapon Cache
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 11:52:02 am »
Or you could type /kill and take one. F11, it could be scripted and doesnt actually add any new tactics to soldat...
And as the lyrics go in the United State's national anthem: "America, f**k YEAH!".

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 12:05:47 pm »
Or you could type /kill and take one. F11, it could be scripted and doesnt actually add any new tactics to soldat...
Unless survival mode was enabled, which rs people would definitely F11 though or just never use..

F11
Can be somewhat scripted, just may not be quite as smooth as if it were built in..

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 12:20:02 pm »
I've got multiple reasons to F11 it.

1. Just /kill and grab a new weapon. Unless it's a survival or the respawn time is too long.

2. Just kill an enemy and grab his gun instead.

3. What? You already got a M79, you run back to the weapon cache and replace your secondary with another M79? Or a fux pro player arms himself with Ruger + DEs? As long as you've got two primary weapons that's a big issue.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 12:21:44 pm by STM1993 »