Author Topic: Inspiration: BF:BC  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
Inspiration: BF:BC
« on: June 29, 2008, 12:57:54 am »
I made a map called Inf_Oasis, based on the Battlefield: Bad Company demo. It uses the "Gold Rush" game mode that I played in the demo. To re-create this extremely fun game-mode, I have used the Infiltration game mode. Basically I have made it so the Attacker spawn at their base, full of an Artillery cannon, Grenades, Medikits, Cluster Grenades, etc. The Defenders spawn all over the map, in selected bases. The Attackers flag randomly spawns at one of these bases. As soon as the Attackers spawn, the defenders flag is there, and is picked up by a player or bot. The attackers simply have to get the flg to one of the bases and plant it, earning them 30 points. The flag will then move to a different base. Five flag captures wins it. The defenders must simply kill as many Attackers as possible.

Do you think this will work?
F11 or F12?

Offline Cheese Snipa

• Major(1)
  • BOOM! Nut-shot...
Re: Inspiration: BF:BC
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 04:44:43 pm »
It sure sounds interesting, and very fun, but I don't see how Bravo would earn any points.

By the way, what do you mean by F11, F12?
SNIPE THAT CHEDDAR!!

Offline -Zombie-

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:12:21 pm »
By the way, what do you mean by F11, F12?
It's the voting system in soldat. ;)

F11 = No
F12 = Yes

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 01:51:52 am »
^^ And we use it on the forums as means of 1337 G33|< communication

Anyway I like the idea of a BF: BC map.  I will not get to play this game cos I don't own a 360 and it aint commin to PC by the looks of it.  If this game was made into a scripted mode and had realistic maps it would be great!

Player since late 2007

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 04:03:48 am »
It's coming out on PS3 as well.
It sure sounds interesting, and very fun, but I don't see how Bravo would earn any points

In the game mode infliltration, the blue team get points every few seconds if the flag is at their base.