Author Topic: !ELITE DS NX BETA Zombie  (Read 4567 times)

Offline chutem

• Veteran
!ELITE DS NX BETA Zombie
« on: July 07, 2008, 06:57:53 pm »
!ELITE DS NX BETA Zombie, wow.

I really like that script, good job Miketh2005.

Just thought id let you know :D
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
Re: !ELITE DS NX BETA Zombie
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 07:34:37 pm »
...Ok? Why exactly did you write a 3-line post about this?

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 10:15:55 pm »
It is an awesome server, and there was no other thread yet.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 03:33:55 am »
Yeah I played with you on the server today.  I love the script its very constructive.

Besides from the whining americans who cant take 300 ping of course >.>  its a good server

Player since late 2007

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 07:13:27 pm »
Yeah I played with you on the server today. I love the script its very constructive.

Besides from the whining americans who cant take 300 ping of course >.> its a good server
Lol! Well, I've played that server too. Rating? Awesome. I actually created an account there, and currently...... I think I have $40k
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline sly 3 4 me

• Major(1)
  • Dunno.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 11:50:04 pm »
It is a good server, I've only played on it a few times, but it was fun.

P.S: The server itself is situated in Texas.

So wouldn't it be the other way around, since Americans should get good ping because the server is in America.

It would actually be people from other countries whining about ping, not Americans.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 02:39:36 am »
P.S: The server itself is situated in Texas.

So wouldn't it be the other way around, since Americans should get good ping because the server is in America.

It would actually be people from other countries whining about ping, not Americans.

No its the other way around.

Aus / NZ players lag in the American server so they have some laggy intruders on their hands :P  and some were complaining about it,

But its not half as bad as how they use poly bugs to avoid being infected and thus, acheive hundreds of dollars every round for doing NOTHING the whole match.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 02:41:36 am by Hair|Trigger »

Player since late 2007

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 07:15:16 pm »
Hmm, yeah, the poly bugs need to be fixed.
Maybe some maps should be made specifically for this script?

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 09:27:12 pm »
Law should be taken away I think so they cant boost into the polys.  And the /kill command should kick them, and credit should be given to the winner of the match (most kills) instead of those who survive.   Or those who survive but dont fight most of the time should not receive cash..

Player since late 2007

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 12:13:42 am »
Law shouldn't be taken, new maps should be made with no poly bugs...
And winner of match should get more money then the rest.
I also think you should get alot more money for a kill though, you only get a few dollars, like 10, should be more like $50 or $100 for a kill.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 12:41:10 am »
Can we speak to the server owner(s)..  It is a BETA after all..

Player since late 2007

Offline Rampage_Terranius

• Major
  • The Strategist
    • Soldat Noob Servers
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 05:41:46 am »
im the createor of the script and its nice to see ppl are enjoying it. its still in beta as you all said and will have ALOT more when i do get around to finishing it and its using maps that were from the old script on the server i havent chosen any maps that will be definate yet

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 10:33:25 pm »
Ok, i was playing a few days ago, and some admin (maybe the hacker which i will describe) camo on and said something (i can't remember) but then he said that the server had been hacked by someone called Viper, for revenge against a server owner or something.

Anyways, i went back on a little later, and there was 1 dude on re, name: [[100%] RAGE] or something similar, He was on before, and there was another dude on yellow, name: [[100%] <some name>] and then someone else said 'Save ur accounts' and abruptly left, when I did /player (i was logged in), it showed i had like $200 and i was level 1 with no experience, then i said 'WTF my account has been reset' and I got kicked.

Now today, the server is all effed up, the round time is like 50 minutes, and respawn time is aprox. 15 seconds.

Can you fix this please, and I would like at least some of my account back (unless purposely delete for whatever reason) I had: level 9 Mercenary with Max discount and Bomb, approx. $20, 000 and approx. 1,000 max mana.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 11:35:07 pm »
An update..  maybe being in the server caused loss of data.  That is why im guessing he said save your accounts.

I was level 4 or something mercenary so I dont think it would matter much ;P

Player since late 2007

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 12:16:50 am »
A player said save your accounts.
And im sure it was a hacker, based on some chat the players had, but i can't remember it.
Some dude called 'a chocolate bar' was there

• Major
  • The Strategist
    • Soldat Noob Servers
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 05:53:25 am »
yes i know about this >_> i heard about it from 100%fear that someone did that but in doing that he killed pls files in the server at the time in my test server ive recognised if a /recompile is used with ppl still logged in there is about a 20% chance of the file being corrupted >_>
EDIT: btw pm me ur files stats b4 this happened ill reset your file to its original settings
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 05:54:58 am by Rampage_Terranius »

Offline Trespasser

• Major(1)
  • Roffles my waffles
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 09:05:59 pm »
Viper, eh?

I've run into the same problem logging onto the server today.  Someone named Noodles {Forsaken}, calling himself the "admin", was flying around shooting me with an M79.  Other players yelled at me for shooting players who had been zombified, and even called a votekick against me.

For some reason, the beginning wave countdown timer didn't seem functional, either.  And no matter how many zombies you killed, it didn't advance further than two.

Please tell me that my precious zombie server hasn't degraded to a pile of slag comparable to Spasman's.  Ever since Toumaz went down, I've been at a loss for good zombie servers. How long do you think til it's fixed?
omg teh lmaoplane is liek "KILL TEH ROFLCOPTER" with teh kamikaze. then teh lollerskaters are liek "fire teh guns rofl! pwn teh coptah!" then teh roflcopter is liek WTF?^^ tiem for pwnage rofl and its like }OMG) MISSILE AT TEH NUB LMAOPLANES AND 10 ]WTFBombs> FOR TEH LOLLERSKATERS ROFLOL GG GL HF

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 12:08:41 am »
That was just the admin, {Noodles} Forsaken (you spelled it wrong) messing around (I was there). He would stop the round timer from ending the round.

Rampage, I recommend you and mike get together and get rid of some admins, there is a lot who abuse their powers.

• Major
  • The Strategist
    • Soldat Noob Servers
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 03:04:14 am »
we have this problem and are trying to root it out atm there is LOTS of admins in there that arent meant to be admins all passes are being changed etc...

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 08:14:53 am »
I have awful internet but I get 250 ping on that server, and I'm an Aussie. I like it, especially now that I have a mouse and not a stingy touchpad!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:27:36 am by Gnoblar »