Author Topic: Allied Predators  (Read 1881 times)

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
Allied Predators
« on: July 14, 2008, 09:54:07 pm »
Small suggestion, if a person has predator and is on your team *only on your team*, make a small red or blue triangle (whatever team color you are) above their head pointing at them so you don't shoot them. I repeat, only teammates will see this.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline chutem

• Veteran
Re: Allied Predators
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 12:14:16 am »
Similar things have been suggested before.

Search next time.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 03:43:41 am »
No need for it..

Player since late 2007

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 04:24:08 am »
Good idea, though not needed, but makes it a little convenient.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 05:43:27 am »
Well I think it kinda spoils the point of predator mode.. I mean it may be your allies and all but predator is meant not to be easily recognised in any way.

Player since late 2007

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 10:18:05 am »
I've been caught shooting at friendly preds time after time, kept getting annoyed with not knowing its not an enemy..
But then again...
Well I think it kinda spoils the point of predator mode.. I mean it may be your allies and all but predator is meant not to be easily recognised in any way.

So, I would say F11.5, sense im not completely sure. ^^

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 01:30:32 pm »
I don't like the colored triangles idea, but I would love it if you could see if a predator is on your team when you aim at them. If they're on your team, they'd be highlighted like normal. If not, nothing. Right now you can't tell if a predator is on your team when you aim at them. Normally, you can see the name and friend / foe designation of other players when you move your cursor over them, but this does not apply to predators, whether or not they're on your team.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 08:38:37 am »
I don't like the colored triangles idea, but I would love it if you could see if a predator is on your team when you aim at them. If they're on your team, they'd be highlighted like normal. If not, nothing. Right now you can't tell if a predator is on your team when you aim at them. Normally, you can see the name and friend / foe designation of other players when you move your cursor over them, but this does not apply to predators, whether or not they're on your team.
Agreed. Being able to see if they're on your team or not with your cursor would be super handy. Save reloading a Minimi.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!