Author Topic: Internet Grumblings  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
Re: Internet Grumblings
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 09:52:15 am »

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 11:15:10 am »
I'd say your ISP is definitely "shinnyfoo". It also seems that the ISP barely has any bandwidth to spare or it's one of those "shinnyfooking" party-line set ups where a large number of people share a small port or whatever - basically too many people on one connection through the ISP... just like Shaw Internet here in Calgary. On the weekends, the net is just "shinnydung". I'll play Soldat and within an our of our area's "rush-hour" online, my ping goes up and up and up and up... untill basically my connection is so "shinnyfrigging" slow that it's going backwards.

Depending on your location, there are a lot of small satellite companies that have really good systems. I know of one here that sells their systems for $350 (which is pricey to start up), but the monthly service after that is exactly $60.00. As far as customer ratings have shown, their system is constant high speed with few flaws. Anything blocking or interfering with the satellite signal will obviously cause a headache - like a bad storm, but 99% of the time it seems to be a flawless system.
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline marine b. harm

• Major(1)
  • ~niggas aint nothing but hos w/ tricks~
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 11:22:50 am »
"shinnyfooking"
"shinnydung"
"shinnyfrigging"

tonight i'm gonna have myself a real good time
i feel alive