Soldat Talk > General Discussions

Superman fly legal??

(1/4) > >>

Grey:
So I was hosting a server today called Greys Server. I had 2 friends in. One said he dl'ed something from the main Soldat site and what it basically does is let him go prone and fly around really fast. He keeps telling me its not cheating and was made for jumping maps or something but I cant believe its NOT cheating its just too fast to be part of normal gameplay can anyone elaborate on this?.

EnEsCe:
That is cheating, you will get banned for doing it, its not from the soldat homepage, its not legal, its not cool, its not skillfull, and its definately not for climb servers... Its for losers who cant play a simple 2D game for sh!t.

peemonkey:
Surely you see the irony in that statement NSC :P

Grey:
lol ya Im hosting the server.  ;D

He kept on telling me to visit soldat.pl, apparantly I might find something on this but I guess he was just playing me. How low for him to keep it up for so long, said he downloaded it from soldat.pl. Then I kid you not another cheater joined the server with a speed cheat. I asked him to turn it off but he just ignored me so I kicked him. I would have banned him but he didnt seem to be a seriouse cheater, just someone fkn around because he didnt care to hide it.

I see cheaters a little too often, good thing is most dont care to hide it.

F3nyx:
Is this something different from good old prone-jetting?

Also, some custom maps have strange (frictionless?) terrain on which you can "sled" at extremely high speed.

*snip*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version