Author Topic: Tired of zombies?  (Read 9541 times)

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
Re: Tired of zombies? (warning - large image)
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 10:10:34 pm »
Don't be fooled

we are ALL retards

Player since late 2007

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 01:48:38 am »
I never said anybody was a retard...

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 04:45:41 am »
Eh I agree that Gedazz is pushing it in the fact that he's just posting posters without any substantial pictures of the actual weapons...
That's because there are no weapon images for the interface. I'm taking a different approach to the weapons interface. It's going to be similar to what I did with Soldat Pit, but more drastic.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
Re: Tired of zombies?
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 05:29:17 am »
Sounds good.  A totally different type of mod ;) 

Player since late 2007

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 07:41:12 am »
I answered a feckin question that the person who started this thread asked. I'm allowed to answer if I want to.

That was a rhetorical question and either you knew that or you're borderline retarded. Don't get all butthurt because you got called out on being a dick.

I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 12:16:03 pm »
I'm not "getting all butthurt." I'm sick of every time I fuckin post something, Espadon comes along and tries to criticize and bitch about everything I say. Enough with the flaming already. Grow the fuck up.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 01:11:05 pm »
That was one of the few times he had the right, though.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2008, 04:12:28 pm »
Okay, so I suppose twating about the zombies was unnecessary, but seriously... a sniper rifle that shoots buckshot? Am I the only one who sees why that doesn't make sense? Besides, I complimented his flyer. I don't quite see how that makes me a dick, but whatever...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 04:15:51 pm by Magus86 »

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 02:05:18 am »
a sniper rifle that shoots buckshot?
No no, I put it in a wrong way. Blame my little knowledge of weapons. Okay, it's not a sniper rifle, it's a hunting rifle with a scope. Does it make sense now?

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 02:41:06 am »
It's fucking soldat...

Player since late 2007

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 10:17:33 am »
not really. it doesn't really matter what kind of rifle you call it. all rifles are meant for some degree of accuracy. the name comes from the grooves inside the barrel that make the bullet spin as it goes thru the barrel. It's called rifling, and it makes the gun more accurate.

Go ahead and do what you want with your mod. I'm just saying it doesn't really make sense. To me, that matters, but apparently it doesn't to everybody, and that's fine.

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 02:13:24 pm »
Blame my little knowledge of weapons
and English.
Thanks for explaining what 'rifle' is (really, I actually didn't know what that word exactly means).
Then I suppose, it should be called a shotgun. Right?

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 03:32:51 pm »
yes, that is correct... and while they do have bolt action shotguns, they don't usually put a scope on a shotgun because shotguns are only effective from a short distance... that is due to the fact that buckshot(the ammo most used in shotguns) is made up of many little metal balls that explode in in a cone shape. The farther the BBs go, the larger the area of effect, and the less damage done because the bbs will lose velocity, and fewer will hit your target.

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2008, 12:58:32 am »
feck off magus you fecking homo. Jesus fecking christ. Seriously though, NOW ONE GIVES A FLYING feck. IT'S A SOLDAT MOD. Yeah, what ever? It's made for zombies? Use your fecking imagination you fecking 'tard. If you can't face the fact that this is a game, and thats all it is,  then gtfo this forum. Heck, you'd probaly write a five fecking page essay if I decided to go make a sex mod, with crazy things like a penis. You'd probaly correct me for making the penis to big.

Yeah, I went offtopic, sue me. I don't really care.

Magus, just go die, or lay of the "smart" posts. Because no one, at all wants to bother to read your bullshinyfoo.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2008, 02:46:17 am »
Boots, relax. I'm actually grateful to Magus, because he taught me something about weapons. I've never really knew that when a barrel has grooves it should be called a rifle. I thought you can call a rifle any weapon you want. Anyway, keep the arguing away from this topic, please.

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2008, 02:57:31 am »
Holy hell... Somebody forgot to take his medication...

Well, Gedazz, that's what I'm here for, but very few seem to have noticed while the rest just camp outside my door with flamethrowers. To learn much more than I could ever tell you about guns, take a look at http://www.world.guns.ru/main-e.htm. It's a great site full of info including weight, length, caliber, rate of fire, mag capacity, history, and pictures of almost any gun made in the last century. It's a great reference for making mods.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 03:00:14 am by Magus86 »

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 03:09:02 am »
Wtf?  shotgun sniper rifle was a great idea..

I dont care if it doesnt make it a "rifle" exactly but..
Use your fecking imagination you fecking 'tard.

Player since late 2007

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2008, 05:13:02 am »
No, Forum Troll, I will not "GTFO." I'll say what I want. WTF is this? Seriously, get off your fecking pedestal and stop acting like your shinyfoo doesn't stink, you elitist forum snob. I like how anybody else can say his or her opinion, but the second I say anything, whether it's derogatory or not, I get insta-flamed by Espadon. And then Boots, his butt-buddy, comes along and tells me to feck off for no reason. No, Boots, YOU feck off. I didn't say anything to you or Espadon. I answered a feckin question that the person who started this thread asked. I'm allowed to answer if I want to.

Damn, stop getting so butt-hurt over this.

All I got from your first post in this thread was: "Retarded, pointless, shinyfoo" and "I AM tired of zombies." You were asking for it :P.

Gedazz has pointed out that this is more than a gun-shooting-buckshot mod. You're standing on shaky ground there.

Edit:

It appears I am slightly too late. Didn't skim through the second page until now... Well, Boots did any bit of flaming anyone was dying to do, so I'll just leave it be ::), thought I have a hunch that this mod isn't going to follow real-life exactly... and I must say, you did tell Boots to "No, Boots, YOU feck off." You were asking for it there too.

I love the poster. It was a good "hook" to get people interested. It worked on me :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 05:24:39 am by Blacksheepboy »

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2008, 05:45:58 am »
thought I have a hunch that this mod isn't going to follow real-life exactly...
And you're 100% right. Maybe I should have pointed this out before.

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008, 06:01:42 am »
Yeah, there are some dumb people here.

That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh