Author Topic: [Removed]  (Read 3214 times)

Offline MR-93

• Major(1)
[Removed]
« on: July 29, 2008, 04:36:25 pm »
[Removed]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:48:02 pm by MR-93 »

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: I got a problem...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 05:03:16 pm »
You might have what is known as "Kreikspeilger's syndrome", an uncommon disease native (and quarantined) to Finland with a 75% fatality rate. If you don't live there, it's probably just short term memory loss. If you live anywhere in that area, I wouldn't suggest traveling until you've been to a doctor and found out, though. No other countries have been vaccinated for the disease due to its isolation.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 05:23:03 pm »
If I were you, I would also look at my diet. Make sure you are getting your daily portions of all 4 food groups and your daily dose vitamins and minerals. Also, watch your sugar intake.

I personally had issues with OCD and ADD as a kid, I did the same thing with reading, I had to read lines over and over and over. I seemed to have absolutely no short term memory at all. Both OCD and ADD are common. I still deal with a bit of OCD since I check my front door up to 4 times occasionally to see if it is locked before leaving for work.

So, check your diet first, if your iron and essential vitamins are low and your starch, sugar and fat intake is high you will definitely have a fustrating time with remembering things and concentration. If your diet is fine then check online or even go to a doctor to see if you have symptoms of OCD and/or ADD. There is definitely no shame and nothing to worry about if you do. As I said, both are very common. Most of the time medication is not needed, only a change in diet or perhaps a suppliment.

I hope that helps. :)

Edit: Oh and excercise also helps.. a lot, well, as long as your diet is proper.
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 05:32:26 pm »
yes you must

perhaps eating vegetables are good for you will make helpful

also drinking water can make healthy as well

good luck
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 05:36:08 pm »
Eat blueberries.
@ii

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 05:46:14 pm »
Maybe you have that old people disease were you forget stuff all the time...

Now if only I could remember the name...
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 06:04:53 pm »
I don't eat very good... And i drink a lot of coke, 2 BIG bottles in a day. I must eat more and i should not drink so much coke...

Holy FECK? 2 big bottles, you defiently gotta change your diet. thats way to much sugar in one day. Mabye one can a day every day, but i dont even know if thats healthy. I personally let go of all soda, it slows me down.
One Love
Yes

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 06:42:47 pm »
Maybe you have that old people disease were you forget stuff all the time...

Now if only I could remember the name...

Alzheimer's.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 07:25:43 pm »
^ ...I think forgetting the name was the joke.

@MR-83: Keep drinking coke. Or better yet, energy drinks. As many as you can get your hands on. Assuming you have Kreikspeilger's, a higher blood sugar could stave the effects off long enough for you to get treated.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 08:04:44 pm »
omfg, Frunkamunch go feck yourself. No one things the crap you say is funny. You're just making yourself look like a retarded jerk.

MR-93, I suggest you completely take away ALL soda from your diet. It has no nutritional value whatsoever. All it does it mess up your insides. You should only drink water and juice for a while. Stop eating crap like candy bars and m&m's and all the other crap that is forced upon you. Eat vegatables and fruit.

I bet that when you're reading this, you're thinking to yourself "feck that! I loovvveee coke and sugar!"

It's your life you're ruining.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 08:18:18 pm »
omfg, Frunkamunch go feck yourself. No one things the crap you say is funny. You're just making yourself look like a retarded jerk.

MR-93, I suggest you completely take away ALL soda from your diet. It has no nutritional value whatsoever. All it does it mess up your insides. You should only drink water and juice for a while. Stop eating crap like candy bars and m&m's and all the other crap that is forced upon you. Eat vegatables and fruit.

I bet that when you're reading this, you're thinking to yourself "feck that! I loovvveee coke and sugar!"

It's your life you're ruining.

go feck yourself. No one things the crap you say is funny. You're just making yourself look like a retarded jerk.
@ii

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 08:31:39 pm »
take it from jrgp, he is hilarious (though not on purpose)
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 08:57:12 pm »
Your diet is seriously unhealthy - I mean seriously life shortening unhealthy. That much caffienne and sugar is going to do serious irreversible damage to your organs. Second of all your liquid intake which is a gallon is at the extreme limit in a span of up to 16 hours (your hours awake). Your blood will get too thin. Any more than that and you will literally (what's called) "liquify" your blood, where it's so thin, it fails it's purpose.

Since you also don't eat enough, I'm guessing your fiber intake is very low. Start eating better and using fiber suppliments. Seriously, start eating bran. Everyone hates it, but it helps digestion - but the way it helps is that fiber intake actually helps take the good clean stuff out of food that the system aborbs and filters the bad.

Buy a bottle of 1 a day multivitamins. It's ok to double dose when you start with them and later if you miss meals. Never more than 2 a day. That will also help with fatigue (slightly), concentration and digestion.

Lastly, get your blood pressure checked. If it's high, that will also cause the problems you listed. If you get major fatigue in the middle of the day and your eyesight gets occasionally blurry or hard to focus, then you have high blood pressure.

If you do have high blood pressure, which I can almost guarantee you do, CUT DOWN ON SALT INTAKE NOW and drink more water... after cutting down majorly on the pop. 4 to 6 glasses of water and low salt intake will lower your blood pressure - if you have it.

Please take our advice (from those that posted legitimate advice). You are putting yourself in unnecessary danger. I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but your food vs. junkfood intake needs to be reasonable or you're in for a world of hurt.

I will advise you to see a doc right away even if you feel otherwise fine. Doctors can set you up with a dietician if you have problems with eating the right food. A dietician will set you up with a plan and diet that you'll be able to follow according to your lifestyle.
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline ColonD

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 09:05:50 pm »
When I read a boring book or text, I have to re-read the same paragraphs over and over. Sometimes I will be "reading" through a book, but be thinking of something else. Could it be my ADD? I think it might be... Ooh look - a moth  [retard] (my apologies for this cliched joke. Some people, however, still find it funny)

Excersize before bed and sleep a good 8 hours as often as possible.

I heard that chewing gum helps retain memory - though, sugar is the last thing you need @_@
Get aspartame gum.

Though, I heard aspartame causes cancer.

Date Posted: July 29, 2008, 10:02:40 pm
[retard] -2 Karma for me for that last point...
: D

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 09:08:30 pm »
In all seriousness quit the soda man, you are more than likely physically addicted to the caffine so its going to suck for a few days~week. Be sure to have headache medicine handy at all times. I quit Mountain Dew cold turkey and I am pretty glad I did.
@ii

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 10:51:11 pm »
what the feck yah quit soda if you sit on ass all day scripting, soldating, or trolling

oh yah don't quit soda

How to have soda without fucking yourself up:
1) Don't overflow your fridge with 24 packs. Don't even buy ONE of those boxes. It's even cheaper to just buy a 2 liter.
2) GET EXERCISE. NO SUGAR WITHOUT EXERCISE. RUN AROUND YOUR YARD OR SHIT FOR AN 1 HOUR AND A HALF.
3) Reward yourself with HALF A BOTTLE of teh soda.
4) DO NOT JUST SIT ON ASS THE REST OF YOUR DAY AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT DRINK SODA DURING NIGHTTIME/BEDDY BYE TIME.

i mean seriously jrgp and t are probably the least athletic here. so they needed to quit. but you can still enjoy deliciousness and happiness. just get some exercise time.

But I DO AGREE that two "BIG" bottles is too much. HALF A BOTTLE A DAY AT MOST DOOD.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 10:54:12 pm by BondJamesBond »
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 11:30:25 pm »
Former SuperKill

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 11:34:17 pm »
That made me Litteraly LOL
Holy Poop!

Offline poopdogg

• Camper
  • Graffiti 4 ever
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 11:37:15 pm »
I don't eat very good... And i drink a lot of coke, 2 BIG bottles in a day. I must eat more and i should not drink so much coke...
OMG!!! 2 big bottles :o DIABETES is the result.

you'll die early on that, watch your diet as -SNOW- said.

(Sorry if I am unintelligent, since the knowledge I have only comes from a school text book...)

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 11:42:23 pm »
stop being dumb dumbass