Author Topic: 16=pro,116=noob  (Read 1614 times)

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
16=pro,116=noob
« on: July 31, 2008, 07:00:08 pm »
Hi ppl well I'm here cause this is happening to me a lot this days, i have been gathering alot and i found out I'm not that bad,but i hate that moments went they "EAT" my bullets cause they have 0,16 or 33 ping witch is FINEĀ  for them,cause less than 100 = perfect game without almost loosing registred shots,BUTĀ  for me and any 100+ ping player is a fecking hell i have several Demos for evidence of it TO probe to "pros"players who say dont whine or stuff that is not whining is just not fear.

i use ruger alot so went "eats" happens it gets me kill, i use nade+shot and works wonderfull but playing with 16 ping guys is hell rly not only cause they movements are fast(cause of the delays of the reg is less for them) makes it harder to kill.

how can i upload a demo here for evidence of this?

Oh and i forget about it theres also RACISM in gathers...so what u think is "mature" ppl to play...is just only ignorant 6 years old kidos with cpus, I MEAN wtf is up with that men i wasn't specting RACISM in gathers...but i guess jerks are everywere.

here are some examples of the "ignorants,and stupid ppl inĀ  gathers"

Before u start with all the trolling,and accusations and stuff read the post and plz think about it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:37:43 am by darkangel »
redemption for the redemtion...cause I'I'ma Fallen Angel.
do u have what it take to be a fallen angel??

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
Re: 16=pro,116=noob
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 07:03:20 pm »
It's like this in most servers.
You just have to deal with the lag. :P
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 07:22:14 pm »
I dont lag in server that do not control your FPS. I usually get 300-400 FPS, and <100 ping. Which is good.
But when I play in Fracs CTF, my FPS is fixed at 60, and people starts to warp and hit reg happens.
But I am used to it by now.

IRC is literally a troll's den. Thats why I don't gather a lot. Tired to deal with them twats.

and because sna is using 1.5 balance. what the hell!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 07:25:39 pm by excruciator »
Always remember the succubus...

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 08:23:52 pm »
There's not much that you can do about the lag, short of finding another server (and if you're located in the "wrong" area of the world, that's not always easy to do for gathers). You're simply going to have to adjust to the lag and not get too frustrated when something doesn't register, while trying to understand that it happens to everybody, including those guys pinging 0-16.

As for the racism, I've noticed this quite a bit in #sna.gather lately. I've always found that the best solution to trolling is to ignore the people doing it (your IRC client has a handy /ignore feature and Soldat of course has /mute), but we may begin removing people who don't know when to stop with the racist remarks.

EDIT:

Better to test it now and provide your feedback rather than getting stuck with something entirely fucked when the actual version is released. :>

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 09:13:37 pm »
Just because eats DO exist doesn't mean you aren't whining. Everyone experiences someone else eating their shots a hundred times a game. It's nothing special and yelling "EAT" doesn't change that.

As for racism, welcome to the internet. People are assholes.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Nubism

• Major
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 09:39:36 pm »
i know 2 ppl,
one of them got 188ping and he is one of the best players
and the otherone got 233 ping and is amazing too,
you have to learn how to play if you cant handle with pings that are lower than 200
but i agree if you're thinking that over 200 is harder to aim
but not impossible to get aimskills with a high ping.
~regardz

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 04:09:17 am »
I find that anything above 250 is annoying. 100 is good and playable without many errors.

OBEY!!!

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 11:27:05 am »
I have found that I eat a lot of bullets, if the random people in servers arn't just being retarded. It seems some people are more prone to eat than others, at least from my experience. And I average 16-50 on most US servers, which are the only ones I play.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Mancer

• Camper
  • Legacy of Poontage
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 11:39:00 am »
Ping doesnt matter. I will rape you equally as hard with a 16 ping or a 266 ping.
I have a Mac so I can't play with you guys no more :(
(psst MM make a Mac version)

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 11:48:23 am »
Ping doesnt matter. I will rape you equally as hard with a 16 ping or a 266 ping.
...and that is so true.

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline MY_FIREMAN_IS_HUGE

• Soldier
  • Fags.
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 05:27:56 pm »
Orly?

Ping does matter. Dump a couple nades on someone with 16 ping, they'll eat them.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 05:29:29 pm by MY_FIREMAN_IS_HUGE »
In Russia, Car drive you.  [AUG] + [DE]

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 05:29:43 pm »

Better to test it now and provide your feedback rather than getting stuck with something entirely fecked when the actual version is released. :>

But why make people that does not want to use 1.5 use it. There should be a choice.
Always remember the succubus...

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 05:58:08 pm »
Lol, a guy from Fate|

Speedy has to control his guys... lol

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2008, 06:19:53 pm »
best way to reduce lag is to get a comp similar to the servers. and also running the same programs and all of that. to get a very similar calculation of the game. but that solution is ridiculous.

Offline TheV

• Soldier
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 02:32:53 pm »
Yeah... you could whine about an eat, or you could learn to lead aim.

>.>

<.<

>.<

If you have a high ping and the people you are playing against have a low ping, just aim a little bit in front of where they actually are, you will be suprised to find out that your shots will reg, even if you didn't hit them on your screen.

Playing games like Sa:mp and cod4 and other online multi player games you have to learn how to lead aim for laggers. Just try it before you diss it.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 04:41:45 pm »
best way to reduce lag is to get a comp similar to the servers. and also running the same programs and all of that. to get a very similar calculation of the game. but that solution is ridiculous.
lol... I don't think it works that way...

I have had a lot of trouble with lag in the past, and the only way to get used to it (your high ping and/or other's) is to just play with it a lot. Fortunately my ping rarely goes over 100 on u13 servers and eC servers...