Author Topic: Browser banned?  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
Browser banned?
« on: August 01, 2008, 06:16:49 am »
Well, I tried accessing the forums with Colio's account (he sent me his password and gave permission) and I got a massage saying

"Sorry Coolio, you are banned from using this forum!

Reason: 56 people said you suck cock. "

I tried logging out and logging back in with my account but I kept on getting same message. Then I tried deleting cookies, restarting, and all sort of other crap, which just didn't work. Then I went on and switched to IE7 (I was using Firefox in the beginning). And guess what? I actually could access the forums. Conclusion, the Firefox browser on my PC got banned form these forums. HELP!

PS A screene...
Text goes here...

Offline JupiterShadow

• Camper
  • MS Paint + Adobe Lighting effects FTW!
    • 55274-640-8484137-23948
Re: Browser banned?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 06:25:40 am »
On Firefox, delete your cookies and temp files then try logging in. Serves you right for using someone elses account. 

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 06:27:56 am »
Well, he sent me the password, didn't he?
Text goes here...

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 06:32:52 am »
Why did he want you logging into his account? That is really, really weird, imho. Are you absolutely positive that you cleared your cookies? Try giving yourself a new ip address, turn off modem for a few minutes, hope dhcp offers you a different lease.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 06:33:43 am »
Ok, everything seems to work fine now...

Why did he want you logging into his account? That is really, really weird, imho. Are you absolutely positive that you cleared your cookies? Try giving yourself a new ip address, turn off modem for a few minutes, hope dhcp offers you a different lease.
Well, apparently he made a poll in which he said if 50 people voted to ban him he would accept to be banned. Then 56 people voted to ban him and Chakra, being a man he is (fisting, blood drinking, you get the idea :P), kicked him out.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 05:22:02 pm by Laser Guy »
Text goes here...

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 07:50:44 am »
Well, apparently he made a poll in which he said if 56 people voted to ban him he would accept to be banned. Then 56 people voted to ban him and Chakra, being a man he is (fisting, blood drinking, you get the idea :P), kicked him out.
No he said if the majority wanted him gone he would leave and chakra was like if it gets to 75% he would ban coolio.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 01:46:02 am »
Democracy saved me from Chakra.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu