Author Topic: FAYSUOFFU :: Hair | Trigger vs. Magus86!!!1one!  (Read 4440 times)

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: FAYSUOFFU :: Hair | Trigger vs. Magus86!!!1one!
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 08:34:16 pm »
Well I agree on the fact that it's no use being serious with fan-based addons for a basically freeware game. I'm a good example, as I haven't worked on HLT in like, 2 months released HLT after a more than a year's worth of lure-dangling and people are getting angry with pitchforks and I'm still sitting here like nothing's happening.

I almost forgot about that. When I go on the whole "taking gun pictures to seriously" spiel, I'm usually thinking about the Modding Fundamentalist Tripartite of Mangled, Sky, and PaFel. You got lumped into that in an inadvertent ad hominem. [/smartass]

His quote:
I could easily do it without that...

Ahem, what he's saying is, that he can of course do it better with lesser resources. I want to see that.

I interpreted that as saying that when he draws his own weapons, antialiasing isn't a must. Not that he's indisputably better.

Later:
Oh, and by the way, I would certainly HOPE that people who use adobe photoshop and other image creating software that doesn't come with Windows by default would be able to do a better job at making a weapon than someone who uses fecking MS Paint.

Is it just me or did he just foot-in-mouth there?

This goes on the list of things I ignored for the sake of having a leg to rant on.

Okay, so I'm playing favorites. I hate these kinds of people, I'm declaring that outright now, mkay? I hate them because they knot up entire topics [NOT devoted to the topic] with smartasshat remarks like:

Hair Trigger's Steyr AUG does not fit the shape of the real AUG, so it's done wrong.

Well, maybe the shape is not completely correct, but if you're going to put up that kind of stringent standards you better be prepared to take your own poison.

Magus makes decent shapes but they're a little blocky and basic and his shading isn't that great and doesn't seem to stray very far from default colour pallets which leave his weapons looking unrealistically vibrant and colourful.

Well perhaps I LIKE vibrant and colorful.

Well. I don't know but he just changed his standards for himself right there. What goes around comes around, buddy. Don't talk smack unless you can do any better.

And right about here is where I realize I jumping in for the hell of might have been a mistake. I only read the first post on all but the most promising mod topics, so this must have passed under the radar. I can see where you're coming from, but the way you went about it grated on my nerves.

<edit> Wait a second...clicking those 'incriminating' quotes brought me to this thread. Damn my inaccurate speed reading. there goes my "ignoring threads' excuse.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 08:37:53 pm by Lord Frunkamunch »
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 08:45:54 pm »
Eh, it's okay. I do admire you for being the voice that makes me think twice about what I'm doing, haha, and despite the fact I [perhaps unwisely?] consider you have no 'real' pixelling experience since you resize, I still do respect your opinion.

Anyways I'll let HT reply and then I'll just lock this, eh >.>
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 08:56:43 pm »
gtfo, I totally hand-pixeled that Kriss.

Plus, everything you have ever done in your life, or ever will do, is meaningless compared to the sheer level of my brilliance. Really, any attempt to accomplish anything with your life is a pathetic struggle to cover up your jealousy at the intellectual magnitude I was born with. You have to at least give me that.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:36:07 pm by Lord Frunkamunch »
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 09:02:16 pm »
u_U I'll give you that one, yerh.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 10:29:46 pm »
JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!

EDIT: JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!

EDIT EDIT: Tell me guys, why in the feck would you waste your time here and arguing about gun graphics? I think it's a load of bullsh*t and childish that you would come in here, try to save your already declining or low reputation because you come in here and do "this". I would understand if you do this for a life making guns and sh*t for Soldat, but if that's not you (which may apply to most of you egotistical idiots), just stop posting here , move on to something else, and try to save you reputation. As for you Espadon, I'm disappointed that you would make this bullsh*t thread that serves no purpose at all, really what happened to maturity? Magus, if you don't want to hear from the other people, just ignore them. Does it really take that much to ignore them? A perfect example for this is Dairy. He never created bull threads like this, despite the negativity he had encountered, he never tried to argue, unlike you dumbasses, which showed me you have nothing better to do and so you quarrel about nonsense like this. So just put a lid on it and move along with your life.

As for me, I don't give a crap about pixxeling because it's just a waste of time for me. I downloaded this game to play it. You guys are acting like trolls, seriously. I'll sacrifice my damn time so I could see why the feck this is happening.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: This argument went from modding to nonsense fast. Why are you all trying to sound all smart? You guys seriously need something better to do. Brilliance? Are you kidding me? Don't pull...sigh never mind, just let Jerry feck or fix this all up, I'm just wasting time on this sh*t.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:19:39 pm by Shadow G-Unit »

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline PapaSurf

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 11:33:06 pm »
This topic sucks.  Espadon, don't get so heated up.  You need to be a lot more level headed if you want to keep your "Priveleges."  Pointless arguments like this one are not worth your time.
Check out my new shamelessly self promoted mod HERE