Author Topic: Extraction Point (Subgame Mode idea) [Lengthy post]  (Read 6963 times)

Offline Scarab

• Soldier
  • I don't have personal text.
Re: Extraction Point (Subgame Mode idea) [Lengthy post]
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 08:02:12 pm »
Seems fun :D.
I don't have a signature

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 01:23:37 am »
tl;dr

But it looks really interesting (like a large scale INF match sorta thing)

Good luck with your mod BD

Player since late 2007

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 08:55:55 pm »
I might just make my map into more of a standard zombie map so that it has potential to be slapped into one of the existing zombie servers. All I would really do is mess with spawns and waypoints though... also adding in a few deadly areas for zombie circulation.

I'm more into learning guitar at the moment, and getting good grades in school so you probably won't see me make an update on that map for a while.. The map is this hunk of good work that I don't know what to do with. It's like famous artwork drawn on a dry-erase board.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 04:00:35 am »
It's you map and you can do whatever you want with it. Seeing as the mode is halted for the time being seeing it on some zombie servers would be nice.

I just started school myself a few weeks ago and I have tons off stuff to do.
Good luck with your guitar training ;)

OBEY!!!

Offline Norbo

• Camper
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 10:22:19 am »
Sorry that i quit and disappointed you all... I just don't have time now, I'm in a collage, and i have a lot of work to do. Also i don't feel like scripting for soldat anymore. Also u might find a more experienced scripter than me, because i was getting to that stage where i wouldn't know what to do. So sorry again, and good luck.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:31 pm »
Sorry that i quit and disappointed you all... I just don't have time now, I'm in a collage, and i have a lot of work to do. Also i don't feel like scripting for soldat anymore. Also u might find a more experienced scripter than me, because i was getting to that stage where i wouldn't know what to do. So sorry again, and good luck.

It's honestly no problem. You gave it a nice try, and that's all that matters at the moment.  I'm not disappointed, although there might be a few who are seeing as it was a pretty great idea.  Maybe another scripter will pop by, and maybe not.  I don't know who the scripters are here... just the mappers ;)

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 07:40:43 pm »
to look for scripters just look who make scripts in the forum... so easy.