Author Topic: You may know me  (Read 6320 times)

Offline Rasputins Revenge

• Major(1)
You may know me
« on: August 06, 2008, 12:47:49 am »
I'm kind of a big deal around in this game. People know me.

Anyway today while playing in Elite Snipe N Slice, I was voted out because people thought I was hacking. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I remember being killed and then blowing up in fire like I would had I been killed by a flamethrower. Then right after that, anytime I used my saw, I went extremely fast. This isn't the first time this has happened either.

Also I hate people that will actually forgo their gun just so they can fucking knife me. Man up and shoot me or  leave. Don't resort to that kind of faggotry.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: You may know me
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 01:02:05 am »
I'm pretty active myself and have never seen you. How long have you been playing? Is your ingame nick "Rasputins Revenge"?

As for you getting banned, it sure seems like your hacking. Maybe you have a shitty connection and someone else really is cheating and somehow transfered the power to you. I have no idea.

Also I hate people that will actually forgo their gun just so they can fecking knife me. Man up and shoot me or  leave. Don't resort to that kind of slaggotry.
Stop playing in public servers where most people are newbies and don't take it seriously.
There are other worlds than these

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 01:06:32 am »
I pretty much only play in Elite Snipe N slice, my name in game is RASPUTIN.

I don't know what happened, all I know is that I don't hack, never have and never will. But somehow I got hacking power. I think it's just a bug.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 01:29:05 am »
I pretty much only play in Elite Snipe N slice, my name in game is RASPUTIN.

I know you.

Offline sly 3 4 me

• Major(1)
  • Dunno.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 01:59:30 am »
Pm an admin to unban you. The bug is not very common, but it is there. It loads a different checksum for you, and only you. It gives the appearance that you are hacking, but in reality the saw is just making you go faster.

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 02:01:07 am »
I knew it. Luckily the ban only lasted a few hours. Still angers me though.

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 02:06:34 am »
Dunno. I've ha something similar. It was as if I my game was running in dubble FPS, everything I did was faster than normal(and I did post it here too). On other peoples screen I moved faster and shot faster, well everything I did was faster like movement, spawning counter was faster like on crack, bullets, etc, etc. I restarted the computer and the problem persisted but then suddenly it stopped and I was able to play on Leo's again ;D

OBEY!!!

Offline I Rawk U Dont

• Major(1)
  • {THC} Clan leader
    • {THC} The Hord of Chaos {THC}
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 02:12:05 am »
Anyway today while playing in Elite Snipe N Slice, I was voted out because people thought I was hacking. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I remember being killed and then blowing up in fire like I would had I been killed by a flamethrower. Then right after that, anytime I used my saw, I went extremely fast. This isn't the first time this has happened either.

Same thing happened to me 20 minutes ago. Not on the same server though. I noticed I was shooting a little faster than normal and this dude thought I was tele hacking. It started to really get on my nerves. He started to spectate and kept saying stuff like "oh nice tele hack" and "i seen that" and blah blah blah.
My ping was in the 200's but usually that doesn't cause me to lag. New bug maybe?

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 02:53:39 am »
I'm kind of a big deal around in this streetcorner. People know me.

Anyway today while playing with my boyfriends, I was voted out because people thought I was turkey slapping. I'm not sure if this is was my fault or not but I remember being piledrived in the ass and then blowing jizz like I would had I been assrammed by a giant latex fist. Then right after that, anytime I used my vibrator, I finished extremely fast. This isn't the first time this has happened either.

Also I hate people that will actually forgo their dildo just so they can fecking fist me. Man up and fill me full of lubed up plastic or  leave. Don't resort to that kind of slaggotry.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 05:13:10 am »
That was very amusing I must say :|

Player since late 2007

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Soldier
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 08:26:20 am »
Occasionally the SnS servers applies a weapon mod that enables SUPER-SPEED-SAWING and other shit like that. No idea why.

Btw this is Despa|r..... Welcome to the forums ! :D

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 10:39:05 am »
Hm, people know you? Really? Real Soldat is on IRC, not publics because the respected players are on Quakenet.

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 11:03:38 am »
YA BECOS OUTSIED OF IRC NOBDY KNO N E BODY
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 11:05:49 am »
Hm, people know you? Really? Real Soldat is on IRC, not publics because the respected players are on Quakenet.
Really ? So according to your statement we should all shut down our public servers and play gathers only ? What an excellent idea, maybe we should do it and see how long this game will live without public servers.  ::)

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 11:16:39 am »
Actual grammar ben?

I think I've seen you once or twice. Never ever get worked up about any pub server on any game. They mean nothing. Permanent bans rarely ever happen in Soldat, don't sweat bans.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 11:46:19 am »
Really ? So according to your statement we should all shut down our public servers and play gathers only ? What an excellent idea, maybe we should do it and see how long this game will live without public servers. ::)

lol, good stuff.
Screw IRC and screw gathers. But yes, the public servers/community is the foundation of soldat and without it, the game would definitely die.

Also, I might remember you on S&S, but sniping is alot more fun when all the elements are involved so hell yes to Fracs/U13 CTF. And that bug does happen from time to time, but I prefer not to use the saw in S&S anyways.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 12:10:59 pm »
Really ? So according to your statement we should all shut down our public servers and play gathers only ? What an excellent idea, maybe we should do it and see how long this game will live without public servers.  ::)
I think he meant the more valued and dedicated community thrives on IRC rather than publics. He didn't necessarily mean that publics were worthless.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline The Owls

• Soldier
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 12:18:07 pm »
Just ignore him, its people like him who give the IRC community a bad name. 

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 12:58:47 pm »

I think he meant the more valued and dedicated community thrives on IRC rather than publics. He didn't necessarily mean that publics were worthless.

If you read his statement, he says REAL Soldat is on IRC(gathers). Real soldat is soldat itself, whether you play competively or on your leisure time. He totally disregards a BIG portion of the whole community.  Him saying real soldat is on IRC definitely implies that the publics is worth very little to nothing. If what he meant is what you said, then that was a douchebag way to say it. Plus, there are respected players who DON'T use IRC.

And noone is giving the IRC soldat community a bad name. Leo basically said Soldat won't live with just gathers. And if you are talking to me, I simply showed my dissatisfaction with it, I never bashed it.

Edit: oh i think u were talking about shadow gunit , my bad..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 03:01:24 pm by jerich »
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

• Major(1)
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 01:55:09 pm »
I'm kind of a big deal around in this streetcorner. People know me.

Anyway today while playing with my boyfriends, I was voted out because people thought I was turkey slapping. I'm not sure if this is was my fault or not but I remember being piledrived in the ass and then blowing jizz like I would had I been assrammed by a giant latex fist. Then right after that, anytime I used my vibrator, I finished extremely fast. This isn't the first time this has happened either.

Also I hate people that will actually forgo their dildo just so they can fecking fist me. Man up and fill me full of lubed up plastic or  leave. Don't resort to that kind of slaggotry.
When did you know you were a faggot? Did you always know or did it take a few years?

Date Posted: August 06, 2008, 02:52:23 pm

I don't care.