Author Topic: Pro CTF  (Read 839 times)

Offline zop

• Major
Pro CTF
« on: August 13, 2008, 01:40:24 am »
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 05:12:09 am by zop »

http://122.116.167.31:23238:23238/galavela/?inc=player&name=%5BTomato+Bird%5D+Cibo[/size=1]

Offline Rellik

• Major(1)
Re: Pro CTF
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 02:12:30 am »
Hmmm  :-\

I don't really think shooting those knives would be a good idea if you are using force weapon to player ID. Why, you ask. The player can easily get knife cheat kicked and banned. Unless you are going to limit the time it takes for a knife to be forced to that player after he has throw the previous knife. I know for myself that if you do rapidly throw knives, cause a major kick and ban frenzy, can do some damage to your server as well as ome of your scripts, eventually not being able to perform any commands. But that was with a SK server.

I think if the Flagger is the only one who can get the flag, hen maybe you should enable a vest for him, because if he gets caught in a spawn he will be destroyed and I think he should only be allowed one teleport to the flag but not one on the back. Maybe the 3 classes should be limited to what weapons they can have, maybe like this:

Flagger: Spas-12 , Desert Eagles , AK-74 , Chainsaw (Basically to protect himself when 'attempting' to return to his base)

Medic: Desert Eagles , SOCOM , Knife , H&K MP5 (Short range weapons to protect himself and his teammates whilst healing)

Defender: Ruger 77 , Steyr AUG , FN Minimi , M79 , LAW (Long ranged weapons, perfect for defending)

I also think you should add 1 more class, 'Sharpshooter' the purpose of this class would be the same as defending but have a bigger chance to do it better, why? Because it would be good if you made the Sniper/Sharpshooter invisible. Only armed with a Barrett and slowed the reload time down a bit.

..:::Wolfie:::...

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 11:35:57 am »
It adds a unique perspective to CTF, GJ.
BTW, the : character looks like a box to me right after "Information" in ur post.
Sorry, no ideas though.

Offline Rellik

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 12:08:26 pm »
It's a :

Offline zop

• Major
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 07:31:41 pm »
Thanks for suggestions  :)

I update all details now.

I thought about weapon-limited too before. But this setting make players change classes when they want to in game. So I didn't make it. But I may try to forceweapon when they choose flagger or medic and give their weapon back when they back to protector.Thanks for weapon list for classes. :)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:42:28 pm by zop »

http://122.116.167.31:23238:23238/galavela/?inc=player&name=%5BTomato+Bird%5D+Cibo[/size=1]