Author Topic: Need Help on making the best soldat mod ever  (Read 823 times)

Offline alphazero

• Major(1)
Need Help on making the best soldat mod ever
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:44:03 pm »
Hi all soldatforum members :D

im working on a Realistic mod right now for soldat,
the idea is round, but im still in need of help.
il mention some cases, send me a pm or leave a message if u can help me.

IM IN NEED OF:
- Gosteks

- MapMaker Pro's

- someone to learn me how the animations work and how i can edit them.

- i need too know if its possible to enable different weapons for the teams, example: team 1 can use the AK, mp5 and the Steyr, and team2 the minimi minigun etc etc.

-different animations or weaponconfig files for different maps ( this is needed to make objective based maps)

-How far can the scripting go??????

The idea basicly is to make soldat an more objectively and realistictly based game. With both teams only able to use specific weapons and a changed weapon config, u can make 2 completely different teams or atleast weapon usage systems. with being able to change this with each map, you can make even more Front races, like the eastern and western front.
The "more realistic part" is going to be the damage, health and cover system. weapons will do more damage. cover is needed to avoid damage. making battles more realistic and more tactical. no more medpacks, medics only or med areas. Any more ideas??? Can u support me???? leave a message :D

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: Need Help on making the best soldat mod ever
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 03:14:11 pm »
Do not post the same thread more than once. http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=29226.0