Author Topic: EiB: Russian Assault!  (Read 28755 times)

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
  • This is shugo he likes to eat his fingers!
Re: Europe in the Battle mod v.2.9.1
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 06:10:12 pm »
How do i put mods in a rgram like that...????

Offline Wolf_Man

• Camper
  • I'm everything you're not watching.
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 10:21:03 pm »
Zip Version Please and kinky you gotta have winrar to extract it whitch sucks cause you gotta pay money for it
he has eyebrows of authority + 5. Are you kidding?

Offline Foxtrot360

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 03:47:14 am »
I like this mod, but i need installation instructions.. normally you just extract everything to the Soldat folder, but this time im having problems with where i put what. (for example, folders that should be other places and not where theyre at in the archive).

Any help please? I got it to work once then i couldnt get it to let me change the weapons around.

And is there a place to get "Original Soldier" mod... but in English?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 03:57:06 am by Foxtrot360 »
Foxy's Armory
Ruger 77*, Barret, Steyr AUG, and LAW*
( '*' symbol indicates frequently used weapon combo.)

Offline Mr Killer

• Soldier
  • Grape Shop.
    • RFL's mods
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 08:39:32 am »
Set weapons at config, go to folder "mods" and in the next folder there are inferface-gfx, sfx etc.. extract it to soldat folder...

Europe in the Battle 3 coming soon!:

^I'm still working at EiB3..
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 08:42:43 am by Mr Killer »

Offline Wolf_Man

• Camper
  • I'm everything you're not watching.
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2006, 11:53:23 pm »
killer i need a zip file for it
he has eyebrows of authority + 5. Are you kidding?

Offline Foxtrot360

• Major(1)
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006, 01:39:09 am »
WinRAR is free.

There is a Trial version with it,  but after the thirty day Trial expires, it pops up with a message to buy it everytime you open it. But you dont HAVE to, just click the close button on the buy window, and you can still extract and open and such, i just think you lose features like encrypting and passwording RAR files.

Just download WinRAR, or quit whining.

RAR is usually prefered over Zip due to its better compression - less HDD space and faster downloading.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 01:51:07 am by Foxtrot360 »
Foxy's Armory
Ruger 77*, Barret, Steyr AUG, and LAW*
( '*' symbol indicates frequently used weapon combo.)

Offline Gandalf

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 12:02:41 pm »
Best WW2 mod.

Offline Sotija

• Veteran
  • Sotija
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 02:03:00 am »
I agree with gandalf.This is best.

Offline Mr Killer

• Soldier
  • Grape Shop.
    • RFL's mods
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 01:56:56 pm »
So I will make the new wersion! Europe in the Battle III coming soon (look at my signature). It will be lot better than 2.9.1 version, over 40 guns, maps (or map) and more..

Offline Drakor

• Major
  • ... Do I need to say it?
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 04:40:36 pm »
This mod SUCKS! The interface gfx r Boxy, All the wep Gfx r stolen, The panzerfaust is UPSIDE DOWN! There are weapon identification errors... Trust me, if there is ONE THING i know, Its WWII weapons. Not only all that, but Several important weps r missing, Like the Gewehr 41, and the Gewehr 43, The M3A1 Greesegun, The M1A1 carbine, The Browning, A Stat gun, Fg42, and more, Aside from that, The BAR Interface looks like a rifle, And the Weapons gfx looks like the henchin StG44... You REALLY need to learn things buddeh. PErhaps you would be better off actually MAKING the things... instead of STEALING them all... just a LITTLE advice.
100% of the people who see this signature will have visited http://Http://forums.soldat.pl. Put this in your signature if you like pie... or cake! :D

Offline ambershee

• Major(1)
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 08:06:18 pm »
If you're going to make claims that work is stolen, it's adviseable that you have some evidence to back it up. Theft accusations are a serious business.

Zip Version Please and kinky you gotta have winrar to extract it whitch sucks cause you gotta pay money for it

I use WinAce (http://www.winace.com) - it also has a nag screen like WinRar, but it's still a freebie, and has better file support and better compression algorithms.

Offline Mr Killer

• Soldier
  • Grape Shop.
    • RFL's mods
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 06:27:54 am »
This mod SUCKS! The interface gfx r Boxy, All the wep Gfx r stolen, The panzerfaust is UPSIDE DOWN! There are weapon identification errors... Trust me, if there is ONE THING i know, Its WWII weapons. Not only all that, but Several important weps r missing, Like the Gewehr 41, and the Gewehr 43, The M3A1 Greesegun, The M1A1 carbine, The Browning, A Stat gun, Fg42, and more, Aside from that, The BAR Interface looks like a rifle, And the Weapons gfx looks like the henchin StG44... You REALLY need to learn things buddeh. PErhaps you would be better off actually MAKING the things... instead of STEALING them all... just a LITTLE advice.

I try to make realistic weapons. Some weapons are stolen, you are right, but I stole only in-game thompson and STG44. So I didn't stole all things. Interface-gfx weapons maybe are boxy, I will change it. Look at my other mods or interfaces, I didn't stole anything in them.
Oh, and dont talk like small baby crying coz the toy is out of order...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 06:29:47 am by Mr Killer »

Offline -viper-storm-

• Major
  • Stephen here.
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 12:26:18 pm »
Drakor SUCKS! The interface gfx r Boxy, All the wep Gfx r stolen, The panzerfaust is UPSIDE DOWN! There are weapon identification errors... Trust me, if there is ONE THING i know, Its WWII weapons. Not only all that, but Several important weps r missing, Like the Gewehr 41, and the Gewehr 43, The M3A1 Greesegun, The M1A1 carbine, The Browning, A Stat gun, Fg42, and more, Aside from that, The BAR Interface looks like a rifle, And the Weapons gfx looks like the henchin StG44... You REALLY need to learn things buddeh. PErhaps you would be better off actually MAKING the things... instead of STEALING them all... just a LITTLE advice.
Evidence is need to support your claim of stolen gfx. And if you think he aint put in the right weapons on his mod...maby try and make a mod of your own with those weapons.

Thanks to Serial K!ller.

Offline Hootie hoo

• Camper
  • "Noone" isn't a word.
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 12:52:42 pm »
Your typing is horrible. It makes me want to turn my eyes inside out.

Anyway, can't wait for EiB3, it'll be teh koolz. :)
Image removed please read the forum rules.

Offline Drakor

• Major
  • ... Do I need to say it?
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 04:34:30 am »
Need proof?
Ok:

His thompson

His Mors(wow! its actually the SAME THING!!! its not even CHANGED!And its a Diff WEP:o)

Henchin thompson

Not enough proof?

His S.t.G.44

His M1918 B.A.R. M2

Henchin StG

EDIT:
His Bren

Henchin Mg34

NOTE: Look at them closely... He removed 2 pixels from front sight, Removed the Pistol grip, and the trigger thing... and put in his... Big black box... thing.... Wtf is that even supposed to be?

Nudder Edit:
His Panzer

Peirce's Panzer

EditEditEdit!

His M1Garand

Henchin Garand

He darkened it... Cept for one pixel, he lightened that, And put a pixel at the end, then Slapped it in his mod and called it his.

P.S.: Im gonna search through for more stolen stuff, i KNOW he couldnt have gotten permission for those henchin Gfx...
Heard somewhere bout the creator not wanting his work used in other mods.

If i need MORE proof, You all seriously need to consider something, If he stole all this, Why not just download the original mods? :P

Oh yeh, only way i know how he stole like 9/10ths of it, is cause i HAVE the mods he stole em from.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 05:21:48 am by Drakor »
100% of the people who see this signature will have visited http://Http://forums.soldat.pl. Put this in your signature if you like pie... or cake! :D

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 09:16:32 am »
Whoopdie.  WHO GIVES A FLIP?
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Mr Killer

• Soldier
  • Grape Shop.
    • RFL's mods
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 11:59:24 am »
KK man muahahahaha ;].  Look look I stole!! OMG!!! End of the world! OK MAN SOME GFX ARE FROM HENCHIN OK!!! SATISFACTION?

NEXT VERSION WILL BE TOTALLY MINE AND U WILL CAN KISS MY BOTTOM!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 12:03:35 pm by Mr Killer »

Offline Requiem-

• Soldier
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2006, 01:10:12 pm »
Aw ma gawd!! Apocalypse!!!! Geez, don't make it such a big deal... Besides, isn't it just the way those weapons LOOK like?! If you call that stealing, every mod for Soldat would be stealing.. Look those guys stole weapons from Warhammer 40k !! (great mod BTW).
Stop whining. Kkthxbye.

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2006, 01:19:00 pm »
Drakor, if you're just going to go through mods and nitpick at every detail, then you truly have no life.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Requiem-

• Soldier
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2006, 01:20:09 pm »
Drakor, if you're just going to go through mods and nitpick at every detail, then you truly have no life.
True dat.
Upload.com site maintenance =( Will d/l when it's up again tho, I really like this mod.