2 (28.6%)
pee off
1 (14.3%)
bllaarrff
1 (14.3%)
snail..
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: HELP! ban glitch?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Ussyless

• Major(1)
HELP! ban glitch?
« on: July 26, 2006, 05:47:44 am »
Hello, i need a little help
i was on my favorite server, and i asked an admin to make me green, so he did(green and yellow are only allowed on rce games on this server(ctf))
anyways, next game, it was kind of a race, but not quiet
the two flags were at the same place, i got them in green team (spawned on them) then changed to red, it then said i was cheating, it has been aproximately 3 hours and i still cant get in, all i ask is that someone can go into the server and ask one of the admins to unban me(there is almost allways one online)
i will kiss you if you help me, post here or pm me to help
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 05:55:05 am by Ussyless »

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
Re: HELP! ban glitch?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 05:57:59 am »
Cheating bans will clear after 24 hours.  If you want to be unbanned, get a friend to give an administrator your IP address to unban - if there are several admins, chances are that they won't be able to tie an IP address to whatever name your friend gives them to unban.

This isn't really an appropriate topic for the Server Help forum (It's for people who are having trouble running servers, finding glitches, etc), and I can't imagine anybody fulfilling the request, which is why I told you to get a friend to do the dirty work.

My best advice to you is to just wait it out though.  Even if it's your favourite server, there's not much harm in just waiting for the ban to automatically clear.

Edit:  Moved to Server Discussion for now.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 06:00:20 am by n00bface »

Offline Pyroguy

• Camper
  • Torch it.
Re: HELP! ban glitch?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 01:43:23 pm »
Err, well, you weren't cheating is the presumption. So just get ahold of the admin, tell them what happened, and they should un-ban you. If you can't get an admin just have a friend go on the serv and tell the admin the story and to unban you. They should comply; it was a bug, basically, not your fault.