Author Topic: So.....  (Read 5828 times)

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
So.....
« on: September 03, 2008, 08:11:57 pm »
Is there at least 1% possibility that we could have Fisting Zone and Bash Pit back? It really feels kinda empty, since there wasn't as much flames as long time ago.....
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: So.....
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 08:13:46 pm »
Shut up, you're stupid.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 08:15:02 pm »
Oh god, 4yo got me, oh no~~ . Well, it's better than being a one hell of a dip poo you are.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 08:20:52 pm »
Both of you are horrible flamers, at least I can be stupid.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 08:23:41 pm »
Just saying my opinion, not even trying to flame. But seriously, somebody answer my question please?

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 08:24:57 pm »
Just saying my opinion, not even trying to flame. But seriously, somebody answer my question please?
Your just jealous because your mom doesn't tuck you in at night.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 08:25:48 pm »
I'll be honest, real honest, I really don't care if that happens or not.

Offline ElSpec774

• Soldier
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 08:26:50 pm »
And bring more spam back to the forum?  The entire forum is filled with it and not to mention stupidity.  No more **** is necessary.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 08:27:10 pm »
JUST FECKING ANSWER THE QUESTION DS!

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 08:28:21 pm »
What question?

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 08:28:35 pm »
feck you. It's because of f@ggots like you abusing the fecking place that it got removed anyway. There wasn't any real bashing going on, just the endless sequence of:

1: You making a dipsh!t of yourself.
2: People bashing you halfheartedly.
3: And you responding with "lol nice flame. am i fitting in yet?"

What the feck was so fecking great about it, anyway? Nothing, that's fecking what. You're just a fecking poser, currently bandwagoning with/sucking up to captain ben. Next up on the elitist jackass list is saying you miss the old forums even though you weren't fecking there and even if you were it was just better because it was in the past. feck you. The past sucked just as much as the present continues to suck, it just gives you something to complain about like a fecking pussy.

*edit in response to snipah's second post* See, that right there, that's what ruined it. Don't make a halfassed attempt at sarcasm, you're just too fecking retarded to comprehend that it's more than just saying the opposite of whatever overused insult you're following it up with. "Yeah, well, you're both smart and mature. Ha, ha"

No.

Either think of something that ACTUALLY feckING APPLIES to the person you're trying to insult, or keep your thumb up your ass and take it like a bltch. You bltch.

*another edit to DS* Oh yeah, "you're bad at insults." That's the dumbest insult I've ever heard. You suck at flaming, you know that? DS, it's time you fecking learned that doing something retarded and covering it up by depreciating yourself isn't endearing. It makes you look like a fecking retard who doesn't have the self esteem to defend himself or the brains to stop himself getting into places where he'd need to. If you make a dipshlt of yourself the least you could fecking do is not back out like a pussy.

And 4 year old, the least you could do is stop using such overused insults. Think of something original, you f@ggot.

the reason the edits show up is i was the fist person responding to the topic. then there were 2 replies so i revised the post, then i posted it but had since timed out and had to re-write the addendum. then i posted the whole thing 6 replies late.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 08:32:07 pm by Lord Frunkamunch »
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline ElSpec774

• Soldier
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 08:29:24 pm »
Answer your question?  Sure

NO

EDIT:

Lord is awesome

So is 2Girls1Cup  8)

Seriosu ANswer

No, it won't be added again.

Tried it once at the old forums, it failed.  Tried it again here, failed again, miserably.  Unless you're completely retarded, no need for a third time.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 08:31:44 pm by ElSpec774 »

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 08:32:38 pm »
Frunksta you need to chill out dawg, cuzzzz dawg's like us need to chell.. yea, chell with a "e" not an "i". So yeah dawg, go prowl at night because you have no satisfaction because your a homo.

Dawg.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 08:33:20 pm »
I laughed so hard I almost shat myself.

Take a look at ElSpec and Vig: they're the ones being harsh...frogboy and a-4-year-old is being weakass flamers, captain ben does his own trolling...trust me, bringing back the fisting forum is like making a board on the subject of how to live life, and how to feed yourself cheetos, no matter what you're gonna get flamed in almost every board imaginable.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 08:36:09 pm »
Frunk if I was a fecking poser, I would've done same poos that all others would do. Apparently, I don't. So don't even start with poser.

And what, sucking up like Capt Ben? HAVEN'T I ALWAYS SUCKED IT UP FROM THE FECKING BEGINNING WHEN I STARTED THIS? Also, stupidness of you forgetting that 100% of these people on the forum will like to flame me to death/hell.

I never give a poo about you most of the posts you write, but congratulations, now you really did. And thanks for reminding all the people of the forum that I'm whatever you said.

Funny, because that didn't hurt me, because those flames to me aren't that even painful to me. It just makes me laugh because of somebody YOU pissed off of some posts I've made.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 08:44:39 pm by tehsnipah »

Offline ElSpec774

• Soldier
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 08:37:06 pm »
DURR DURR DURR

Slap me donkey :-8

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 08:37:38 pm »
I'd rather slap your balls.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 08:37:50 pm »
@teh

Write that in fecking ENGLISH and THEN maybe I'll tear it apart with my usual genius.

*edit* You queer.

*edit@ds* oh so now I'M the homo? Not the guy who wants to SLAP the BALLS of another MALE?
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 08:38:56 pm »
You didn't wait for the edit long enough to care, Frunkamunch.

Offline ElSpec774

• Soldier
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 08:39:15 pm »
I'd rather slap your balls.

You homoseuxal, get the hell away from me before my rectum becomes soggy and loose. :o