Author Topic: So.....  (Read 5827 times)

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: So.....
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 09:01:04 pm »
If by "here" you mean tehsniper's butt and  "good times" you mean MALE GENITALIA.

Right, I'm done for the night. This topic can drift away from the satirical into mundanity. If that's a word.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline ElSpec774

• Soldier
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 09:04:51 pm »
Gave up because you lost the fight huh?

You're as pussy as a bunch of b*tches in a women's football team.

And is that a word?  Well, if you don't fucking know then don't fucking say.  Don't speak your mind like a retard.

And you're more of a faggot than San Francisco, when all the men run a train.

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 09:36:11 pm »
even talk of a fisting zone creates spam and useless bs lol
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 10:40:04 pm »
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

For the love of god, NO.

Locking thread for spam and since its nothing but keyboard warriors flaming each other.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 10:51:44 pm »
Thank God. I was just reading through this with full intentions of locking it, despite the preemptive insults of some fecknuggets around here.

Hope you all got it out of your systems. It's quite pathetic how much you actually need the bash pit and to what extent you're willing to flame anyone who accuses you of it, you hormonal idiocy addicts.

Irony. ^_^