Author Topic: The 'Simple Questions' thread.  (Read 270656 times)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: The 'Simple Questions' thread.
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2008, 09:06:24 pm »
Can somebody please, PLEASE tell me where I can buy K(potassium), Rb(Rubidium), Mg(Magnesium), or Cs(Caesium)?

I'm planning to get some revenge on some asshole that thinks he owns my balls. Sodium's too weak to make a water explosion, so I at LEAST want to know where I can actually afford a bit of Potassium.

**Fr(Francium) is a nuclear atom, so it's not possible to get one of those**
you can't buy any of those things, not even sodium.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2008, 09:35:11 pm »
We are both 13. Trust me when i say this, she likes me. I can tell. All of her friends can tell. I think jrgp is right about this one.
Maybe you can get mommy to drive you two luvbirds to the movies, just don't buy the popcorn, she can't eat because of the braces.
Gonna side with A4YO. 12 year olds were dating eachother at my old elementary school. It was a freaking wierd school.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2008, 09:41:23 pm »
Can somebody please, PLEASE tell me where I can buy K(potassium), Rb(Rubidium), Mg(Magnesium), or Cs(Caesium)?

I'm planning to get some revenge on some asshole that thinks he owns my balls. Sodium's too weak to make a water explosion, so I at LEAST want to know where I can actually afford a bit of Potassium.

You have GOT to be kidding me. What are you doing, getting into the biological weapons business? Just snag some pepsi and mentos, or if you're feeling ballsy, gasoline and orange juice. As for those wild ass chemicals you seem to want, check craigslist.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Wolf_Man

• Camper
  • I'm everything you're not watching.
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2008, 09:45:37 pm »
We are both 13. Trust me when i say this, she likes me. I can tell. All of her friends can tell. I think jrgp is right about this one.
Maybe you can get mommy to drive you two luvbirds to the movies, just don't buy the popcorn, she can't eat because of the braces.

She does have braces, who gives a crap? Also, its not that i love her. Its that i..well...i have no clue how to say it, but i know what i mean. If anything, we would walk. And, the movies are for lovers anyway.

(Fucking ironic censor.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 09:51:22 pm by Wolf_Man »
he has eyebrows of authority + 5. Are you kidding?

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:15 pm »

Take a chemistry class before asking us. If you want to "get revenge" on someone then just defeat them the normal way: in a well structured and highly formal debate.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2008, 09:55:06 pm »

Take a chemistry class before asking us. If you want to "get revenge" on someone then just defeat them the normal way: in a well structured and highly formal debate.
Over the internet.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2008, 12:53:39 am »
@Wolf_man: Confront her. You have to find a balance between being intrusive/demanding and trying to uncover the answers you're looking for. Trying to play mind games by guessing what the other person is thinking and acting accordingly has never worked for me. What has worked is seriously yet comfortably asking for an answer.

I wouldn't listen to me if I were you, though. ;P I've only dated one girl in my entire life. And still am. For what it's worth, I dated her when we were 13, again when we were 17, and she's now seriously considering marrying me three or four years in the future. That's just how fucked up my love life is.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2008, 02:03:57 am »

you can't buy any of those things, not even sodium.
Pssh, check out link removed of the well-known to pyro's site link removed. If you really want to be hard-out, you can get 1 gram of ceasium for $125, or 5 grams of pure potassium 'chunks' for $47. Or you can puss out and get 1 ounce gay pooty imperial system, metric kicks ass of Sodium for $27.

Teenagers should not have access to explosive materials, especially when clearly stating that they're for the purposes of revenge.  Never post these links again.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 02:11:54 am by The Geologist »
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2008, 06:17:38 am »
and just like that chutem and tehsnipah are on the FBI's watchlist
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2008, 07:49:57 am »

You have GOT to be kidding me. What are you doing, getting into the biological weapons business? Just snag some pepsi and mentos, or if you're feeling ballsy, gasoline and orange juice. As for those wild ass chemicals you seem to want, check craigslist.

Nah, he brings water bottle to school everyday, so I just slip some of those chemicals in the water, AND THEN KABLEW IT! Simple! Just an ounce or less of chemical! :D
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2008, 05:18:55 pm »
i downloaded a movie from a site. not torrents, and it says its an MPEG-4, yet it wont go on my ipod. and itunes wont tell me that its the wrong format etc. any idea whyyy?
Is the file extension .mp4? Is it in your iTunes library (can you see it and play it within iTunes)?
yes and yes
Have you checked the amount of free space left on your iPod?
its an 8 gig ipod, and i have around 2.9 gigs left. and the movies is like 500mb

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2008, 10:17:49 pm »

Nah, he brings water bottle to school everyday, so I just slip some of those chemicals in the water, AND THEN KABLEW IT! Simple! Just an ounce or less of chemical! :D
Drink a bottle of  K(potassium), Rb(Rubidium), Mg(Magnesium), or Cs(Caesium), if you repost, drink again, continue until you reach the end of the tunnel.

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2008, 10:37:51 pm »
These guys at work were always stealing bottles of water from my lunch.

So I got some of that unscented bleach, opened a bottle and replaced all the water with the bleach.

I then took a bag full of these to work, left them open in the fridge, and waited.

No one ever stole my water again.

Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2008, 10:42:17 pm »
I didn't realize they had internet access from prison.

Please don't rape me.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2008, 10:43:55 pm »
Or just slip in like benghey or a laxative or something, it's less illegal. And more funny.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2008, 10:47:59 pm »
Oh man, laxatives. Get the industrial-strength kind, lock all the bathroom doors, and let the smell ensue.

Ben gay is only funny if the workers somehow get it on their balls.

Offline Sticky

• Major
  • Toot toot
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2008, 12:55:40 pm »
Fun Fact: Magnesium ribbon is easily purchased off of eBay.
Another Fun Fact: Petty "revenge" will make you look like a total prick and/or psycho. It will not elevate you to some godlike status amongst your peers. It will in all likelyhood get you into a bigger mound of turds.

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2008, 04:51:56 pm »

What the hell? Are you trolling or something man? I have seen a rubidium explosion and trust me, you it would blow up and destroy your face completely. As for caesium, I don't see how they woud deliver it, it reacts with the air and blows up at >27 degrees celsius! You're stupid if you can't see how SLIPPING RUBIDIUM IN DRINK is a bad idea!
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2008, 05:07:04 pm »
Are you trolling
no

You're stupid
yes

Question: Whenever I'm playing music on iTunes, the tracks fade out like 3~ seconds before the end. It's rather annoying when I'm listening to albums where the songs run together. Otherwise I don't mind so much. Is there a painfully obvious solution that I might probably have missed?
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2008, 05:48:57 pm »
Question: Whenever I'm playing music on iTunes, the tracks fade out like 3~ seconds before the end. It's rather annoying when I'm listening to albums where the songs run together. Otherwise I don't mind so much. Is there a painfully obvious solution that I might probably have missed?
Preferences>Playback>Crossfade songs (set it to 0)